Both claim FSH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
No problem seeing the MOT history on the first one PO02 OYF (make sure you input PO zero two letter O etc)

Second one is not a UK plate so may be the reason why

Why not ask the sellers rather than assume? FSH means different things to different people. Some will claim it where a car has been serviced according to mileage, even if it has been years between services.

I think it's nice to see the MOT's but I personally consider a stamped service book at correct intervals the critical thing, ideally with receipts. Some people keep the lot, some just the book.
I always look for full history and the full book is my minimum. I had a lovely Saab recently that had postit notes with additional notes on, as well as mot's and receipts. Often company owned cars loose the receipts as they go to their accountants.
My Range Rover has a main dealer print out over 8 foot long!

Is the first one two tone leather?

MOT history is a great tool, especially with older cars where rust / structure issues can come up. also easy to see if advisories have been lived with or fixed properly. In some cases can also highlight mileage discrepancies.

On these cars, the first one to me would say "rust". It might not be, but advisories 8 years ago about corroded brake pipe would make me look closely.

The second car looks like a NI plate, or probably a private plate. Rather than assume a shifty owner (which to be honest would be my first thought as it's not mentioned in the advert), I would ask the owner for the original plate number so you can check.

I'd say the second car was indeed on an NI plate - three letters, four digits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom