Both of my CRX's for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds - General for Sale' started by Mark300SL, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Mark300SL

Mark300SL 1962-2010. Gone, but not forgotten.

I need to sell both of my Rex's to fund the new B18 project - as my wife wont tolerate 3 Rex's and a Rover - dont know whats wrong with her :)

1.) E reg Mk2 in Rio red - it has been in my family for the best part of 10 years - and its the reason why I'm in to Rex's in such a big way
    126k miles - but runs superbly, long MOT and Long Tax, recent (dec) front tyres, rear brakes, water pump & timing belt, serviced by me a short while ago. Slight rust to rear arches and sunroof (rex normal points) and a blister on the drivers door. Offers around £1150 will be seriously considered - otherwise it stays :)

2.) Ideal "spare" car - often considered the "girls" 'Rex - but plenty quick enough for a laugh - yet great round town
    H *** LFC - Mk2 Japanese import 1.5 dual carb auto !!! 62k miles ! in Black with silver lower skirts, 15" std alloys
    Body is superb, as is engine and box - this car drives as close to new as its posible to get for an H reg car. complete with usual extras of leccy windows, leccy mirrors, - not so usual extras - EBC discs and pads, Jetex exhaust, PAS, Climate(not aircon but full climate), super smooth 4 speed auto. 2 new tyres just fitted - absolutely no rust - and no sunroof to rust in the future either ! new cambelt recently fitted by me - but due a service (negotiable)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serious offers very close to £2200 if interested

Cheers

Mark

Tags: