Bought a CLS55 AMG!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V8 CLS

Car
CLS 55 AMG
After looking around for a while, I managed to find a very well maintained silver one!

Heres the ad :

Mercedes-Benz CLS 5.5 CLS55 AMG 4dr

Albeit high mileage, it was in very good condition, no expense spared, all receipts and serviced on time, has a good MOT history too.

Got it for £9,400 :)

I'll be collecting on 10th April

Mileage is nothing, as long as it has been serviced.

Great car and price.

Looks like a well-cared for example.

Price seems about right.

That mileage is nothing on these cars as long as it has been looked after. I sold my W211 E at 102,000 I think and it felt as good as it did 5.5 years before.

I would be amazed if you didn't see another 100,000 > 150,000 miles on that engine and gearbox.

Looks great. Nice wheels as well.

Wouldn't say mileage is nothing, theres a lot more wear and tear on things with big mileage, its not just the engine and box ya gotta worry about.

Wouldn't say mileage is nothing, theres a lot more wear and tear on things with big mileage, its not just the engine and box ya gotta worry about.

100k is not big mileage - it's just run in in terms of the engine...

I don't think anyone with a brain expects any car to have no issues by the time it hits 100k.

However, these engines and gearboxes are bullet proof which would be the biggest worry.

Ancillaries and air suspension as well as SBC are not expensive to fix these days and some of the things could already have been replaced.

It's not the 1970's anymore.

Congratulations! Don't forget the obligatory pictures ;)

Hah, yup!

I know i'll be getting the exhaust done straight away and front grill replaced with single slat :).

Congrats, it's a great car and 100k miles is not a high miler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom