Bought a new red Bentley today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mactech

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Porsche Macan S, BMW i3
....but it's only a long base sack barrow to assist with house moving. I'm up to box 85 this morning.
Still, it sits nicely with by blue 'Bentley'IMG_0663.jpeg

...which actually has many more features than the red Bentley I had use of back in 2014:)

IMG_0034.jpeg

Very bad choice. With these fat wheels, it will never shift.

Out of interest, what does the '50' signify on your Audi's model designation? I've noticed similar on other Audis too but mine's a bit too old!

Out of interest, what does the '50' signify on your Audi's model designation? I've noticed similar on other Audis too but mine's a bit too old!
It's an indication of the engine power relative to other cars in the Audi range. eg the 40 TDI is a 200ish bhp diesel and the 55TFSI is a petrol engine car with a few more horses than the 50TDI, but less torque .
It is not directly proportional to either displacement or bhp.

It's an indication of the engine power relative to other cars in the Audi range. eg the 40 TDI is a 200ish bhp diesel and the 55TFSI is a petrol engine car with a few more horses than the 50TDI, but less torque .
It is not directly proportional to either displacement or bhp.
Ok, thanks!

Two lovely looking cars, must admit i have been getting really tempted by Bentley recently.

I used exactly the same barrow when moving house, absolute godsend that was, even moved washing machines and all sorts using it :)

I used exactly the same barrow when moving house, absolute godsend that was, even moved washing machines and all sorts using it :)
If it wasn't for our buyers solicitors 'forgetting' to tell them the move date, I'd be test driving it now.
As it is, we have a 3 week delay:mad:
Might just shuffle some boxes about to test it, but I'm not about to start decommissioning washing machines and the like until I have a road train like this on the drive.
IMG_0590.jpeg
Oh! and that at least will be a Mercedes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom