Bought myself an A45 AMG today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No chance, watching someone like you get all jealous over an 18 year old's ability to afford a new AMG is priceless... I'm staying :D

Seriously? Many children could afford such a car...it only takes money... and as someone has said it's not a Roller. I do however know a 21 year old with a Bentley, nice chap...no airs and graces...unlike the OP.

If I am jealous it may be of anyone under 25's youth but nothing else. But yes, I am annoyed, disgusted, at the crass nature of the poster.

Hahahaha, this is still going on.

Just got back from a lovely drive in the Ferrari, feels good to just go for a drive for no reason.

Fuel light is on, it was on half when I started :D

Seriously? Many children could afford such a car...it only takes money... and as someone has said it's not a Roller. I do however know a 21 year old with a Bentley, nice chap...no airs and graces...unlike the OP.

If I am jealous it may be of anyone under 25's youth but nothing else. But yes, I am annoyed, disgusted, at the crass nature of the poster.

No way an over reaction that is it? :rolleyes: I think you're protesting too much. :D

BenzedUP said:
Hahahaha, this is still going on. Just got back from a lovely drive in the Ferrari, feels good to just go for a drive for no reason. Fuel light is on, it was on half when I started :D
you show of!!:D

Hahahaha, this is still going on.

Just got back from a lovely drive in the Ferrari, feels good to just go for a drive for no reason.

Fuel light is on, it was on half when I started :D

Thats your own fault you should have walked to the shop not driven:thumb:

Tony.

Page #11 is the making of this thread.

Some very accurate observations.

Secretly, I'm a bit bothered....WTF...cb1965 seems to be agreeing with me...

Just ordered C200 in Caravan Site blue with almost no extras.

Paying £30,000 brand new.

Any one know where I can get a woolly steering wheel cover for those cold winter mornings?

btw I'm 60 next month ha bloody ha

Buddy you need to create your own thread. You can't just post an unrelated comment on a concurrent thread. :)

Dieselman said:
Page #11 is the making of this thread. Some very accurate observations. Secretly, I'm a bit bothered....WTF...cb1965 seems to be agreeing with me...

The irony cup runneth over :)

Forums biggest greatest cynical sod accuses other of being being cynical sods

Keep going, this is genius.

he has been silent for a while now.... do u think he over steered it on the way home? :-/

When I was 18 I plowed my life savings into an E87 1 Series 118d. It was a 2L turbo without about 140HP.

Insurance was £3000 which my parents paid for me. The insurance on a 1.0 polo was about £2000 so not so bad. I hope for your sake you dont have to claim as the risk department at your insurer will be taking a very close look at your policy.

I will wager you 1 British sterling that you are fronting on an insurance policy of one of your parents. Please could you kindly put your insurance policy schedule up on here so that we can all report you and laugh at you for posting on a web forum in an attempt to bolster your low angsty self esteem.

Congratulations on taking out a lease and not being able to afford the maintenance.

Just ordered C200 in Caravan Site blue with almost no extras.

Paying £30,000 brand new.

Any one know where I can get a woolly steering wheel cover for those cold winter mornings?

btw I'm 60 next month ha bloody ha

****** my pants.

I was looking forward to seeing pics of this A45 but you lot scared him away! :D

I suspect it was the custard requirement that scared him off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom