Boxster to SLK!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karozza

Car
SL55 AMG/C180 K
Hi Guys!

Has anyone here gone from a recent model Boxster to an SLK? If so, please share the info.

Thanks.

Hi Guys!

Has anyone here gone from a recent model Boxster to an SLK? If so, please share the info.

Thanks.

Welcome - I love Malta! Good memories both in and out of the forces. What goes on tour, stays on tour :devil:

Someone with strong opinions on your question will be along shortly... :rolleyes:

Thanks Gollum-Good to hear you enjoyed your time here on our tiny Island!

My old man has a 2009 SLK350 with the 7 speed flappy padle box and we have owned a few boxsters and i must say i am in favour of the SLK every time :thumb:, And thats coming from a die hard Porsche fan.
The Mercedes is just a much nicer place to be and that 270bhp V6 that pops and bangs on the over run and its totally stock is just a gem to drive
hope this helps a little
kind regards j

Yes that does help. The SLK 350 is the one that seems the right balance.

You dont want either in Malta. Not with the roads out there. whereabouts are you? My parents stay in Mosta for the winter i may pop out there in a few weeks

Alan

You dont want either in Malta. Not with the roads out there. whereabouts are you? My parents stay in Mosta for the winter i may pop out there in a few weeks

Alan

Good point! Think I lost most of my fillings last time I hired a car there! lol

Thanks for bringing that up but I already knew that. Believe me it hurts already.

I'm really happy with my Boxster right now but the driving seat/position isn't really that comfortable. So was just thinking if the SLK is a better alternative.

Alan, I live in Attard which is right next door to Mosta so give us a shout.

My shop is in Qormi if you want to swing by.

Hi SLK350!

If you're looking in, I cannot PM you as I do not have enough posts to do so; just a question.

What car did you have before the SLK? Had to ask as you have the same SLK model with just about the right toys that I like. I'm interested in your opinion.

Thanks.

Im in Malta now if you tell me where you are i will pop over.I fly back Monday night.You can call me on 79949078

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom