BRABUS Alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzslk230k

Car
R170 SLK 230K, W140 S500, W203 C220CDI
If anyone is interested...

I bought my Monoblock VI one-piece from a dealer in Germany - he advertises in EBay as well - search for "Alloy" -...

4 x 18inch ET35 8J incl shipping to UK = £870 ! Shipping via UPS 3 day delivery. Arrive fitted with steel valves !

Tyres purchased separately from www.blackcircles.com 4 x Dunlop SP9000s 225/40/18 and 255/35/18 (f+r) £550 fitted

They are fitted to SLK230 - Eibach springs to be added next week

Originally posted by mbzslk230k
If anyone is interested...

I bought my Monoblock VI one-piece from a dealer in Germany - he advertises in EBay as well - search for "Alloy" -...

4 x 18inch ET35 8J incl shipping to UK = £870 ! Shipping via UPS 3 day delivery. Arrive fitted with steel valves !

Please don't take this the wrong way, but...

according to the Brabus site, and their catalogue, they don't make an 8J x 18;
8J x 17 yes, but the 18's are all 8.5J.

I know there are lots of replicas out there, I've seen them on eBay, and I've read posts from buyers who are delighted with them.

Now I'm not posting this to put you down - far from it - I may be wrong, or the wheels may be perfectly good replicas - I just felt that anyone else who was tempted to buy a set should know they might be replicas. :)

Anyway, if you're delighted with them, don't let me spoil your enjoyment...and you can have at smile at my expense too, 'cos I kerbed my full-price ones yesterday :mad:

Sorry Guy - I stand corrected .. you are right , I mistyped ... it should read 8.5J x 18 ... absoslutely spot on... sorry to misled everyone ...

They are genuine Brabus (with the embossed letterings) but who knows - I have heard of genuine MB parts manufactured (with all the correct packaging) by people in TURKEY

I have seen the replica wheels on Ebay sold by an American operation ? Never would touch a replica

Sorry to hear about your kerbed alloys - I know how it feels

BTW - are yours single or two piece and what sizes are they ?

Last edited:
Originally posted by mbzslk230k
BTW - are yours single or two piece and what sizes are they ?
Mybrabus.jpg

Mine are 8.5 x 18 front, 9.5 x 18 rear.

Brabus wheels come with a TUV certificate - about 7 A4 pages of deutsche technospeak - which is one way of telling; but I guess even those can be photocopied and sent out with the wheels!

Cheers - post some pics of yours :D :D

I will later when I get home ...

Guy,

You've been had mate, somebodys taken your tyres and replaced them with elastic bands!!!:D :p

WOW!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom