BRABUS B63 S - W212 E-CLASS - Press Release

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
BRABUS Tuning for the Mercedes E 63 AMG​

World Debut at the ESSEN MOTOR SHOW 2009
555 hp / 408 kW, 320 km/h Top Speed and Exclusive Accessories
Even more power and exclusive accessories for the latest top-of-the-line E-Class model, the E 63 AMG: With BRABUS B63 S engine tuning, power output of both sedan and wagon jumps to 555 hp (547 bhp) / 408 kW and their top speed jumps to 320 km/h (200 mph). BRABUS (Brabus-Allee, D-46240 Bottrop, phone + 49 / (0) 2041 / 777-0, fax + 49 / (0) 2041 / 777 111, Internet BRABUS) also offers exclusive accessories such as sporty yet elegant aerodynamic-enhancement components, custom-tailored tire/wheel combinations up to 20 inches in diameter and custom interior options.

The fast-revving 6.3-liter V8 becomes even more powerful with the BRABUS B63 S performance kit. The conversion consists of two sport air filters, free-flow metal catalysts and newly programmed engine electronics. The tuning kit bumps power output of the engine from standard 525 hp (517 bhp) / 386 kW by 30 hp (30 bhp) / 22 kW. Simultaneously peak torque grows from 630 to 650 Nm (464 to 479 lb-ft) at 5,400 rpm. BRABUS recommends fully synthetic ARAL high-performance motor oil.

Equipped with the BRABUS B63 S kit, the sprint time from rest to 100 km/h (62 mph) is shortened to 4.3 seconds and in combination with the BRABUS V/max unit top speed jumps to up to 320 km/h (200 mph), depending on the speed rating of the selected tire/wheel combination.

To transfer the increased power to the road with as little slip as possible BRABUS offers a limited-slip differential with a locking rate of 40 percent for the E 63 AMG.

Minimizing aerodynamic lift is essential in a car as fast as this one. The BRABUS designers went into the wind tunnel to develop aerodynamic-enhancement components that are as stunning as they are effective. These components are manufactured from clear-coated carbon fiber. The production front apron of sedan and wagon can be upgraded with a spoiler lip. The aerodynamics of the sedan's rear can be further improved with a diffuser and a rear spoiler.

On the front axle BRABUS aluminum sport fenders with lateral air outlets improve venting of the wheel houses and add a decidedly sporty note to the car's appearance.

BRABUS also offers custom-tailored tire/wheel combinations for all E63 models. They are available with diameters of 18, 19 and 20 inches. The largest homologated version features Monoblock VI, E, Q or S wheels in size 9Jx20 on the front axle and in sizes 9.5Jx20 or 10.5Jx20 in back. They are fitted with Pirelli or YOKOHAMA high-performance tires in size 245/30 ZR 20 in front and up to size 295/25 ZR 20 on the rear axle.

Exclusive BRABUS-refined interiors are also available for the Mercedes E 63 AMG. The list of accessories ranges from stainless-steel scuff plates with illuminated BRABUS logo to a speedometer with 360-km/h (225-mph) dial. The company upholstery shop creates luxury interiors from a combination of especially soft yet durable BRABUS Mastik leather and Alcantara to each customer's exact specifications. The perfect complements are precious-wood and carbon-fiber inlays in any desired color and with various surface finishes.

All components are backed by the incomparable BRABUS Tuning Warranty® of three years, up to 100,000 kilometers / 62,000 miles (see BRABUS warranty conditions as of November 2006).

2397694.jpg

6547720.jpg

9901134.jpg

26928.jpg

4710316.jpg

9207522.jpg

9715750.jpg

7292778.jpg

4917621.jpg

81440.jpg

Khz thinks: If it was in black (so that the vents didnt clash), had the standard distronic grill rather than a grey rectangle and didnt have those awful "Project Kahn" wheels it would look great.
Brabus seem to have been infected with the Barry virus these days :(

Last edited:
What`s with the AMG brakes

Whoops, I thought it was in the news section, please can you move it Mods!

Not thinking much of there photos ether, dirty tyres and they havent bothered Photoshopping out the lights reflected in the Windscreen in the 1st shot ether!

Nah! Sorry, another fine car ruined in the style department

Gawdy. Agree with Killer, it's Barry.

The whole idea of a supersaloon is Q car. Making one shout Look at me defeats the object....you may as well buy a tangerine Italian two seater.

it would look better wthout the carbon look or all in black.

Well, if no-body likes it, I'll begrudgingly accept a free one to see how awfull it must be to live with one.

I'm willing to take a hit for the team.

Anyone?

if i had that kind of money, i'd buy the car black so that the carbon fiber wont have such a distinct effect. i like to be subtle.

No it's horrible. It's a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom