Brabus b63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wonder if the head bolts had been done..

I actually owned one of these M Class B63S a while back,
Used Mercedes-benz M Class Suv 6.2 Ml63 Amg 7g-tronic 5dr in Solihull, West Midlands | Project Torque Ltd
This is the actual one I owned.
Ahhhh, I saw it for sale (on eBay I think?) before the detailer in Solihull advertised itI assume it was you advertising it initially?

It was quite a mark up based upon the difference in listed price!

It looked like a very nice car and I would have really liked it. Mrs D suggested that I didn’t need it, but what does she know!?

Was it as good as it looked?

Ahhhh, I saw it for sale (on eBay I think?) before the detailer in Solihull advertised itI assume it was you advertising it initially?

It was quite a mark up based upon the difference in listed price!

It looked like a very nice car and I would have really liked it. Mrs D suggested that I didn’t need it, but what does she know!?

Was it as good as it looked?
I actually only had it advertised for about a day on autotrader before this dealer in the link I sent bought it off me, it was such a nice car to be in and look at but the most underwhelming thing was planting your foot on the gas, I couldn't believe how slow it was 🤣 but the interior was lush I think the reason I bought it was the interior 😅

I actually only had it advertised for about a day on autotrader before this dealer in the link I sent bought it off me, it was such a nice car to be in and look at but the most underwhelming thing was planting your foot on the gas, I couldn't believe how slow it was 🤣 but the interior was lush I think the reason I bought it was the interior 😅
How long did you have it? Strange that it felt slow.

Only a few months, yea i was quite surprised especially when I had a Zafira VXR on me and I couldn't lose him. Didn't feel much faster then a ML55 to be honest.
Sounds like it might have been a bit broken. My W164 M156 ML 63 AMG is completely standard and likes taunting C 63 AMG because at road legal speeds it has the edge. With the B63 kit you should have had around 40 PS more and so it should have felt daily quick for a big old bus.

You don't hold onto your cars long at all do you. You sold your w212 E63 6.2 remarkably quick. Didn't your ML have the M156 lump like your E63?

but the most underwhelming thing was planting your foot on the gas, I couldn't believe how slow it was 🤣
Your experience matches my own; I owned an S211 E63 about 6/7 year ago and, being used to forced induction, I just couldn’t get along with how it delivered the power and, as such, it lasted about three week before I sold it.

I then test drive an ML63 a year or so after and had the same feelings then too, felt like there was a block cheese under the accelerator, just not urgent enough for me.

Sound amazing though, that makes up for a lot of those annoyances!

You don't hold onto your cars long at all do you. You sold your w212 E63 6.2 remarkably quick. Didn't your ML hve the M156 lump like your E63?
I actually regret selling my E63, not sure what made me sell it but it would have been ideal now for me to keep but never mind, yes that was a M156 and was a completely different animal compared to the ML.

Your experience matches my own; I owned an S211 E63 about 6/7 year ago and, being used to forced induction, I just couldn’t get along with how it delivered the power and, as such, it lasted about three week before I sold it.

I then test drive an ML63 a year or so after and had the same feelings then too, felt like there was a block cheese under the accelerator, just not urgent enough for me.

Sound amazing though, that makes up for a lot of those annoyances!
Strange because my W212 E63 pre facelift was a monster compared to the ML but both had the same engine... but yea I agree them MLs don't have any get up and go to them.

That’s a bit more like it 👍🏼

What a difference just having the wheels make.

How much did you sell it for if you don’t mind me asking?
Yea its a lovely car to look at, I believe I sold it for £21500 if I remember rightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom