Brabus Bullit (W204)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smartbrabus

Car
Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)
Brabus said:
At the Frankfurt International Auto Show IAA 2007 BRABUS presents a number of world debuts. The most spectacular innovation is the BRABUS BULLIT with BRABUS SV12 S Biturbo engine and 730 PS (720 hp) / 537 kW. The 350-km/h (217 mph) supercar is built in small-series production based on the new Mercedes C-Class. Also new is the exclusive BRABUS WIDESTAR version of the Mercedes GL-Class and the BRABUS ULTIMATE 112, an exclusive high-performance version based on the new smart fortwo cabrio.

Crikey :eek:

Pics: http://www.zercustoms.com/photos/BRABUS-BULLIT.html

brabusbullit3sf3.jpg

Last edited:
Its fast, but my God , it's ugly ....

That front spoiler looks like it should be in 'The Fast and The Furious' reject bin ....

Shame, usually Brabus usually nail it ....

I'd have one :cool:

Will

Looks suitably menacing to me. Added to the dream list.

oh that interior! mmmmmm drool.

Its fast, but my God , it's ugly ....

AT some point in time the aero package has to actually do something. I suspect that is part of the limitation in design.

That is one very potent little car.

Last edited:
OOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.!!!!!!

That is one onto the wish list. That stylin is just perfect. Oh what a car.

Drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous. Simply stunning!!

Last edited:
Not a critisism ....

But you'd have thought that on the red engine cover they could have got some stickers that match the curve of the hood .... ;)

Fantastic body kit and quad exhaust setup!

Best looking W204 I've seen yet ... and I think that would certainly make me move out of the way on the motorway ;)

Interior is amazing - full marks to Brabus !

S.

Best looking W204 I've seen yet ... and I think that would certainly make me move out of the way on the motorway ;)

or get sucked into those cooling vents...

I think it's stunning, so aggressive and mean looking. But then I like the 204 - and Brabus take it up a few notches :rock:

I think the interior is equally fabulous. Job well done.:rock:

Using the term 'bullit' best live up to the association we all know and love with this word.

Looks alright, but can't help thinking theres a smidgen of chav in the styling

EDIT: Just re-read the blurb - ignore what I wrote above, it's a C Class with a V12TT :O

Any idea how much they will be going for?

think I might get two :rolleyes:

And just how do you fit a V12TT into a C Class???? madness...

Wow. The Dazzler has a new target in his sights. I reckon I'm short by about £200k at the moment though. ;)

But hey, who needs a house, and Mrs D can start walking - and working come to that. And what's the point in a pension when I only have a few tufts of grey. Getting closer...

Wow. The Dazzler has a new target in his sights. I reckon I'm short by about £200k at the moment though. ;)

But hey, who needs a house, and Mrs D can start walking - and working come to that. And what's the point in a pension when I only have a few tufts of grey. Getting closer...

Why would you want one though? you dont even use half your 350 horses :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom