brabus c124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Im sure there is some damage photos on here, and it was a lot more than what he is making out.

Good luck to him as he'll need it trying to sell it at that price

Good luck to him as he'll need it trying to sell it at that price

Especially as there is another 3.6 Brabus Q3 currently up for sale at half that price! (And even that's classed as expensive).

He's gone to the trouble of rebuilding it, but why hasn't he bothered to source some Brabus wheels? The type KLP had where lovely!

And the way he's written it, you could confuse that fact that he had untaken the interior retrim.

Previously damaged or not, it's a rare car and utterly gorgeous, especially with that interior - KLP really has style and class!

Darren

So we've got the following two options:-

Cat D recorded vehicle, private sale - £20K

Non recorded vehcile from a dealer - £10K

Hmm...I wonder which one has a better chance of selling.

The James Paul sale is reasonably likely to be a commission sale as well.

Maybe the guy who got it fixed wants to get a major return in his investment and hence the elevated price? :dk:

As someone else said, although its a nice car, there is another coupe for less than half the price......

I saw the car a few years back, I bought a set of wheels from the seller and went with Nav to pick them up. We were shocked when we saw the Brabus, apparently the guy paid £5k salvage value for it. The interior is every but as good as when Nav had it, but the paint work is quite flat and lacks depth.

£20k is a silly figure IMO.

I just followed the link to the original owner of that car.

I wonder if that was a re shell? That's some repair if it was indeed repaired.

The car is worth more as parts than as a whole, sadly.

The car has not been reshelled.

That should be a Cat C in reality. There was a lot more than cosmetic damage to that vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom