Brabus C124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The new seller seems to think it's a '24' too :crazy:

Wow, that front bumper is a total mess....as Darren says fog lights mounted wrong, mesh in place of the tow eye cover....getting both items sorted would cost a few hundred pounds.

And what is going with the rear suspension ? About 4 inches between wheel arch and tyre !

And the wheels don't work either....it needs the split piece BBS RS/ACT style wheels that Brabus used more often than others on the w124/6 etc.

So needs a few grand spent to put it somewhere back to how Brabus would have delivered it.

12k...i'd pay 3k at most and that's only for the engine/interior.

cheers
talbir

That will reach a good amount of money that bumper....i paid around 800 euros for mine but mine included the fogs and was mint.

cheers
talbir

Any rear bumper for an estate hanging about Talbir?

I spoke to the Garage. Reminded them that the car was in an Ebay auction for £6k max. The garage thinks the car is worth double the price. No way. Here is the real problem, whoever bought the car at auction immediately traded it on. The Engine is only a 12V not 24v. The head gasket has not been changed. Brabus Charges £900 for a single unit. Also the car is not sitting right..as you all say the bumper and lights are not set correctly. There is something wrong. The garage does not know the technical spec on the car, they did a PX blindly- I was told that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom