Brabus clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pauljay

Car
2000 CLK 430/55
Sad reluctant sale!

1999 CLK Cabriolet with 55AMG engine conversion done by Mercedes. Genuine 61000miles full service history, no expense spared. Brabus cams, Evosport pullies, full sports exhaust with custom headers and sports cats. Full de-limit, 425bhp. 8 piston AMG calipers, 360mm discs, LPG CONVERTED. Silver with Blue roof and silver custom hard top matching the grey leather interior.

This car was once owned by the footballer EMILE HESKEY and a SAUDI PRINCE! 3 owners from new, I've owned this car for the last 9 years!

These are just many of the goodies on my car! Please look at my album to see pictures and a list of all the things done over the years.

The car is solid and the highest parts milage is the engine! taxed till Jan'13 and mot till May'12.

Cracked drivers side head is the only thing wrong, car drives, many mods as well as being fully loaded from the factory.

This would make a great project or spares. I would love to see this car back on the road! Selling because I cannot afford to do what I want to it!

£4000.

Hey Guys,

I've decide to keep it. Sorry we have unfinished business!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom