Brabus CLS V12 Rocket Pics...in my local dealer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vlad

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various Mercs come and go
Just been picking up some parts down at my local dealer and spotted this waiting for its lucky new owner...sorry about the rubbish picture quality...taken on a camera phone.

Attachments

• IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 303
What a car! It's one of the few BRABUS cars I actually like the look of.

Is that the one on sale for £175k?

I wonder if that's the one we saw for sale at M-B Ascot recently. Not that far away, and there can only be a handful around.

that is a beast!

I am not convinced that is a genuine Rocket, it should have the Brabus front grille and not the standard CLS (not even AMG version) one. it would also be dechromed around the windows.

Did it have big fek off brakes?

2005_Brabus_Rocket1.jpg

I could be entirely wrong though.....

Last edited:
I imagine that if you were parting with £175k+, Brabus/MB would supply you a Rocket with or without chromed window trims and a choice of grille;) :cool:

Awesome cars!

Re not being a Rocket.....it's the genuine article...Massive Brembo Brake Calipers and I also had a look under the hood and its the real deal.....the interior was also very bespoke with Brabus monogrammed leather etc etc. I suppose that not everybody would want the matt black effect, especially if its a more mature owner.

Re being the one at Ascot....most likely, as both Reading and Ascot are part of Greenoakes

Last edited:
Re not being a Rocket.....it's the genuine article...Massive Brembo Brake Calipers and I also had a look under the hood and its the real deal.....the interior was also very bespoke with Brabus monogrammed leather etc etc. I suppose that not everybody would want the matt black effect, especially if its a more mature owner.

Re being the one at Ascot....most likely, as both Reading and Ascot are part of Greenoakes

If it's the one from Ascot, then it's actually CLS 500 Rocket V12 Brabus conversion...At least that's what it says on the Mercedes Approved Used website.

So that could explain why it's a bit different from the "real" Rocket V12.

Not sure what the difference is between a CLS500 Rocket V12 conversion and a "Real" Rocket, but I suspect not a lot, judging by the advert on the Greenoakes website which I've just found......£175k for a 2007 car.

Last edited:
What an ugly car.

Who'd buy one that looked like that if it had just a 1.8 Ltr lump?

Come on, hands up....

I saw that today when in Greenoaks to pick up a part.

Pretty underwhelming looking IMHO. If it didn't have "BRABUS" plastered all over it I wouldn't have given it a second look.

never been keen on the back of the CLS, 175k is alot of cash for something that isn't achingly beautiful, but if you can afford it i guess.

I happen to think that the CLS (old) is as close to perfection as MB have got in recent years. The Rocket perhaps doesn't add anything to it, but what a stormer it must be.

You`re jocking,right?!!!!!!The Brabus Rocket is faster than many supercars and can carry 4 people in style

Just picture the face of a rich guy showing of with a Ferrari,and is overtaken by the family bus with baby on board on the back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom