Brabus D6 compatibility for 350 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charlie88

Car
E350 Coupe
I've recently acquired a 2009 E350 coupe, which I'm very much enjoying!

A little more power is always welcome though and would bring it up to roughly my previous cars performance.

I like the idea of a used Brabus as I can fit it myself and resell later for roughly what I paid for it. I've looked around and can see a few used D6 (iii) boxes, but only for either the CLS 350 or the C350, none for the E350, and the listers never seem to know if they are cross compatible.

Can anyone here shed any light?

I've recently acquired a 2009 E350 coupe, which I'm very much enjoying!

A little more power is always welcome though and would bring it up to roughly my previous cars performance.

I like the idea of a used Brabus as I can fit it myself and resell later for roughly what I paid for it. I've looked around and can see a few used D6 (iii) boxes, but only for either the CLS 350 or the C350, none for the E350, and the listers never seem to know if they are cross compatible.

Can anyone here shed any light?
Hi,I have a cls350cdi grand edition which has the same bhp increase as a brabus d6 would give over a standard cls350cdi and as your e class has the same engine/bhp as a standard w219 cls350cdi it should be plug and go but I'm sure someone else will have the definitive answer soon.

If you go to alloywheelsdirect.net/option/brabus website. The price begins with a 2 but if you scroll down you can find which chip part numbersoftware is suitable for your particular vehicle. For example for me it is a D6S p/n 212-736-10. Hope this info is useful for what you require.

Thank you both. It looks like alloywheelsdirect suggests the required part number is 207-736-00, and based on this and looking at others on ebay it looks like the 207 part refers to the body shape (eg. C207). This suggests Brabus at least labels them as body shape specific, which makes no sense if engines are shared between models but hey-ho! Maybe it's just to ensure the wiring loom is correct for your vehicle and it would in fact work in another shape, but not sure I want to take the plunge to find out!

I've just got a quote back from Superchips that was cheaper than I was expecting, so will go with them instead I think and start a new thread with my impressions :)

Other options are Celtic Tuning, have been recommended by PCS of Horndean, or MSL in Birmingham. Pays your money takes your choice.

Thank you, my other option in London was GAD tuning but this works about half the price, I've heard decent enough things about Superchips and I'll probably only be keeping the car for a couple of yours so as long as runs well with a healthy bump in torque I'm happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom