Brabus D6 II Instructions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toni_007

Car
2006 E320 CDI, BMW 330Ci ESS TS2+ Supercharged
Hello everyone,

I have found a used Brabus D6 II for sale but of course it has no fitting instructions. The vehicle where is located does not have any Brabus certified techs that could put it together.

I would appreciate if anyone has them and can send them to me. It is for my 2006 MB E320 CDI L6 (engine 648).

I better note that the kit wires are knife cut so I need to identify the wiring that is why I posted this thread.

I will email Markus as well if he will help.

I have some doubts about it too but it is going for $400 euro and it is an eBay listing with some positive feedbacks.

The new I have been quoted 1700 pounds.

Hi Toni and welcome to the forum.I`d give that one a miss,they do come for sale now and then

Pershendetje d_w124 ;)

No, it is still for sale for another week, but just for some reason it is hard to find it on eBay search engine.

I emailed Markus but looks like he is in vacation/away for a while.

There are other companies that can obviously remap to the same specs as the brabus kit...

jaymanek the problem is that my vehicle is parked in a completely different continent right now so I can't get the ECU and ship it to remap it as I know it is much cheaper to just remap the ECU. Also, I can't modify the original ECU until the vehicle is done with the customs and registered locally as otherwise I will have to bribe some customs official to allow it to pass the inspection.

The other solution is to have a second ECU but I am having hard time to find one for my engine.

Whats the rush??

If your vehicle is in customs for a while on another continent then either way you can't do much with it?

Why not wait till you have it back and then re-map or instal an 'un-butchered' D6?

I've got some instructions kicking around, but they'll be pretty much useless if the loom is butchered, as they're designed to duplicate the OEM loom connections and give very little in terms of pinout details.

Whats the rush??

If your vehicle is in customs for a while on another continent then either way you can't do much with it?

Why not wait till you have it back and then re-map or instal an 'un-butchered' D6?

No the vehicle is not locked up at customs as I still have my plates on and am able to operate until the current plates expire (2 years).

So, there is no rush but while I drive it would love to enjoy it while it is still in great condition. But, the butchered module is def what is the hesitation to get it.

I have looked into Carlsson but I have no experience with them so maybe someone has any idea about that would convince me to get it (price is for sure very convincing but I also need the experience).

The loom will cost you as much to replace.

The instructions will tell you nothing you need to know.

Wait for another one or offer him $150 and try your luck.

I think that is for the 3.0L engine. Mine is the 3.2L inline 6.

Anyway, I decided to go with Carlsson because it is very easy to install it and gives better fuel economy.

What I need now is someone that knows MB fuel pump wiring diagram. I want to implement a disable function through alarm system. Unless someone knows a better way to disarm the car when in motion. I will use this function as a bait car with the police to catch criminals.
We might send it to MB but I thought maybe someone here has a better idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom