BRABUS D6 (III) Midlands area !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stesrg

Car
2007 merc 320 cdi sport with BRABUS power, bike VTR Honda, BMW R80, Kawasaki KH250
Hi
I have just got a used Brabus power command and was wondering if anyone has fitted one of these and was wondering if ;) they woul help me fit it , I am more mechanical than electrical and thought it would be a simple plug in and go however their is a rather long wiring loom I can carefully put this in position and cable tie it in but cant reconise some of the conectors ANYONE for A BOTTLE !! :)

Ste .

Hi
I have just got a used Brabus power command and was wondering if anyone has fitted one of these and was wondering if ;) they woul help me fit it , I am more mechanical than electrical and thought it would be a simple plug in and go however their is a rather long wiring loom I can carefully put this in position and cable tie it in but cant reconise some of the conectors ANYONE for A BOTTLE !! :)

Ste .

Hello Ste,

If all else fails you can copy my installaion (done by a dealer). I understand it's quite simple - plug and play.

If you contacted [email protected] I'm sure he'd supply a schematic.

Thanks john , well I will give you a shout convenient for you that is , I doubt it would take more than a hour and it would be good to follow your loom to make sure I am plugging mine in to the right connectors lol .....

Cheers will be intouch

Ste .

I've got the PDF fitting instructions from Brabus somewhere, I'll have a look and post it up if I can work out how to do it from my phone.

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy it, then I'll take it down because I'm not sure if that's a direct link to my email account????

Copy it, then I'll take it down because I'm not sure if that's a direct link to my email account????

Thanks
not working ... I got a download from brabus but the photos are not very clear as I cant find were some of the plugs/connectors are in connection with the loom ..:confused:

Ste

Thanks for all replys I got it fitted by a merc diagnostics friend ,anyway its quite good how it works when you need the power it dont seem to be their but when you least expect it it dunn half shift lol ......

^ Good stuff

I paid my indy to fit mine, at least I would not blow anything up...

Certainly goes quite well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom