BRABUS D6 III

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saxiw

Car
W221 S320 CDI
Hello I've just mounted the BRABUS D6 III to my W221. It is exactly for this model car.
The problem is that I don't notice any more power... Did anyone had the same issue?
To be sure everything is fine because car doesn't have any faults on OBD + the green LED light flashes.
Car drives normally, everything is fine but for me it drives same as before.
I have found on forum 2 interesting things but that's veeeery old threads. I mean someone wrote that he felt more power after 6days, and the other one guy said he notice something after plugging a car to SD.

I'm out of idea is something wrong with car or the box :p
I mailed Markus from Brabus, he said that it should work and they don't repair them anymore :/

I had assumed you bought this second hand and might not have been in possession of the detailed installation instructions? Did you feel the car was down on power before the install?
If so what was preventing the car from developing full power then -- might be doing the same for the box now- but more so ? Limiting factors might be available fuel pressure or turbo boost.

Last edited:
Try to help someone by passing on very useful installation info, maybe don't bother another time. Are you really sure it is the correct software for your car/engine power, as in year of car manufacture,etc because there is more than one box for W221? If Brabus have confirmed that is so then either the box is not working or maybe not installed correctly?

Yes I do have the correct BRABUS Box for my car, as I said in 1st post. Installed is correctly because as I said before, car starts & works normal, if it wouldn't be good installed then the car shouldn't even start.
To be honest for me the car drives same as it did before I bought it :p There is no faults, I don't know. I will try to look for any air leak or something but I won't believe that there is any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom