Brabus D6 or buy a E320CDI and send it to DMS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barrieeld

Car
AMG
What should i do folkes whats the better remap? How do these "chipped" vehicles perform in the real world compared to the like of the 535d and the E's big brother the E55.

what torque values etc?

speak soon
Barrie

Brabus do tuning boxes - the D6 is their designation for their 320 tuning solution. The D6(III) is for the new V6 diesel, whereas the D6 is for the straight six.

yes the car in question is a e320 brabus d6 (111) £21k or i can get a top spec e320 (£17k) and have it remapped at dms or similar for 700inc vat?

535d is a monster of a car. A 3.5 diesel, twin turbo. I have to say having driven one, it feels so very more sporty and 'alive' then the Mercs

so should i hold back and get a 535d? I prefer the overall comfort and appeal of the merc though?

the 535 is in fact that same 3.0d as the other five series but it has a twin turbo, its not a 3.5l

just for the record :)

I take it your talking about the D6 in this Months ME mag?

Or this one? I think Brabus charge £1500 + VAT for the D6 'conversion' - not sure it's entirely worth it when Torquing BHP or DMS will do it for a third of the price - though you do get a pretty vanity cover for the engine ;).

barrieeld said:
so should i hold back and get a 535d? I prefer the overall comfort and appeal of the merc though?

I can't comment on the Merc equivalent but I am more than happy with my DMSed 535d, still grin from ear to ear every time I floor it :D

I use the AtoZ for my mapping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom