'Brabus' E55 with comedy exhausts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He also is really going to struggle with that one!

I don't think it looks much different to standard and I would rather buy my own and pay for the remap and pulleys myself...

You've no idea what he's done and what else he has titted around with.

The exhaust system looks Genuine

From what I can see in the pictures the exhaust looks legit. Brabus do make a 6-Tip exhaust system. :D

Only for people from the middle east with no taste.

I think that's been up for sale a while.

I don't know why he doesn't just fix the problems and then try and sell it?

Only for people from the middle east with no taste.

Waahhaaa I second that next they are gonna come up with 3 on left and 2 on the right............that makes it a "one off " :D

Whay sell it or try to sell it for £19K which is top end as E63's not much more yet it's broke?

You would have to spend on it straight away.

I would rather buy a standard car as another member has siad, what else has been done.

Prices after a quick piston head search range from 10K up, for me it would have to be an estate, and lets face it we now know they are the quickest anyway :) :) this would do for me.

Carlians Ltd : Mercedes E55 AMG V8 Kompressor Estate (COMAND SAT NAV KEYLESS)

The E55 have drop big time, that brabus is not worth more then 14000 max , I doubt very much he will sell it

Acid

I think that's been up for sale a while.

I don't know why he doesn't just fix the problems and then try and sell it?

quote taken from advert;

'Please note the car currently needs a air shock absorber and a front tyre, price can be negotiated if you want to take as is, otherwise the car will come fully serviced, taxd,mot'd + fixed'.

he is gonna fix it, or you can buy 'as is' with issues, for less

quote taken from advert;

'Please note the car currently needs a air shock absorber and a front tyre, price can be negotiated if you want to take as is, otherwise the car will come fully serviced, taxd,mot'd + fixed'.

he is gonna fix it, or you can buy 'as is' with issues, for less

Yes, I saw that.

My point is that no-one with half a brain is going to touch that, fixed or not at that price.

To take it as it is, I wouldn't pay anymore than £8k for it. Even if he sells it without fault, it's well overpriced.

From what I can gather, it's not a 'genuine' factory Brabus is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom