Brabus Eco Xtra D8 'chip'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W4E300

Car
CLK 350 Sport
Hi All,

Does anyone have a set of fitting instructions for a Brabus D8 tuning 'chip' I can get hold of...?

I got a bargain kit off Ebay - no instructions of course....I've been trawled the net but nothing so far.

PM me if you can help?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

I was going to bid on that, just to keep in case I ever bought another 420 CDI!

SPX said:
I was going to bid on that, just to keep in case I ever bought another 420 CDI!

Yup - a bargain (I hope...) Although the 420 is certainly no slouch, it takes the Merc ECU an age to haul its skirts up....I think the Brabus box sorts this.

MPG is a real surprise - I'm getting mid/high 30's on my regular motorway commute.

g.png
I ever bought another 420 CDI!
How much 420 CDI

W4E300 said:
Hi All, Does anyone have a set of fitting instructions for a Brabus D8 tuning 'chip' I can get hold of...? I got a bargain kit off Ebay - no instructions of course....I've been trawled the net but nothing so far. PM me if you can help? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

BUMP - anyone...?

[email protected]

I sent an email and he sent me back fitting instructions. Very helpful chap

gazz said:
[email protected] I sent an email and he sent me back fitting instructions. Very helpful chap

Markus was as good as suggested - replied with the required information strait away......

Thanks again for the lead.

Very good of Brabus to be so accommodating - they could pay hardball and tell you to buy a new one.

Enjoy it, must be serious performance.s

Simon_M said:
Very good of Brabus to be so accommodating - they could pay hardball and tell you to buy a new one. Enjoy it, must be serious performance.s

Seriously impressed with the response and support. Makes me want to buy a Brabus......!

The thing is going on the car on Monday so we'll see what's what.....

I've had 48hours with the Brabus D8 on the GL and it's working out very well so far.......it's noticeably quicker off the mark and a lot livelier...the old 3 second turbo lag has gone down

MPG on a steady motorway run is also improved - hitting 39 yesterday.

Well worth the second-hand price...not sure I'd pay £2,200.00 for it new though(!)

I've had 48hours with the Brabus D8 on the GL and it's working out very well so far.......it's noticeably quicker off the mark and a lot livelier...the old 3 second turbo lag has gone down

MPG on a steady motorway run is also improved - hitting 39 yesterday.

Well worth the second-hand price...not sure I'd pay £2,200.00 for it new though(!)

Hi, just seen this, I can see it's quite old, but what we're your impressions and was the performance any better on the GL after you fitted the Brabus box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom