BRABUS entrance panels for W163 ML - BRAND NEW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
I've listed them on eBay, but if a member with more than 30 posts would like to buy them, then PM me for a 10% discount on the Buy-it-Now price, so £135 delivered to a UK mainland address

See eBay listing for photos: BRABUS entrance panels BNIB NEW - 163-350-00 - sill cill plate ML270 ML M W163 | eBay

-----

BRABUS entrance panels, 4-piece, stainless steel, high gloss polished.

Part number 163-350-000 to fit the W163 generation of Mercedes ML (up to 2005).

Genuine, brand new, unused, and never fitted! Supplied in the original box, including the protective plastic bags. They're exactly as they would have been had you handed over £400 in 2001-2005

These are straightforward replacements for the standard entrance panels. Each piece is labeled on the reverse, but simply the short pieces are for the rear doors, and the long pieces are for the front doors.

These cost 480 Euros (that's around £400 at today's exchange rates) as can be seen in the official BRABUS brochure and price list: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/att...d1194781974-diesel-tuning-pricelist-w-163.pdf

Purchased when the official BRABUS dealership network was closed down in the UK, and this particular set was from County BRABUS in Cheltenham.

Few days left on these now

1 day until auction end

I still have these, so make me an offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom