Brabus exhaust for E500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One will need the rear Brabus bumper with built in valance for the exhaust to work.

FWIW the exhaust is pretty quiet even when opened up inside. I paid less for mine but it’s a rare item so might be worth it to some.

PS. I have a brand new Brabus front bumper with lip and fogs for 211 if anyone wants it.

One will need the rear Brabus bumper with built in valance for the exhaust to work.

FWIW the exhaust is pretty quiet even when opened up inside. I paid less for mine but it’s a rare item so might be worth it to some.

PS. I have a brand new Brabus front bumper with lip and fogs for 211 if anyone wants it.

Thanks for that info.......not looking for quiet, its already too quiet!
looking for something more V8ey...

You need an E55K...

WHS ^^^

Buyer beware, as it's from Aktobe in Kazakhstan. Will certainly need that rear valance and possibly some other kit.

It's a discount on new but it's not a huge saving on the cost of other options.

I guess it's from the earlier 5.0 litre engine, rather than the rarer later 5.5 ?

Will the expense damage, rather than improve, the resale value of your car?

Would it be cheaper, in the long run, to just buy an E55 ?

Last edited:
Plus £250 postage and whatever the import charge and tax is from Kazakhstan. Is it all that cheap?

Would you have occasion to bring your car to the mainland, on a trip which you could combine with having a little work done to the exhaust?

(Personally, I'd not change a thing; my E500 is a 2003, and it's the best-balanced of all the S211s I've had (lots of them). It's an old-style Mercedes, if you like; comfortable and quiet, but with pretty decent performance from a lazy, torquey engine. It's a gentleman's carriage, grown-up, understated and with some dignity; a world away from the shouty oik appeal of a C63 or an A45. Lest you say that I'm just an old fart, though, I also like my E63...).

Would you have occasion to bring your car to the mainland, on a trip which you could combine with having a little work done to the exhaust?

(Personally, I'd not change a thing; my E500 is a 2003, and it's the best-balanced of all the S211s I've had (lots of them). It's an old-style Mercedes, if you like; comfortable and quiet, but with pretty decent performance from a lazy, torquey engine. It's a gentleman's carriage, grown-up, understated and with some dignity; a world away from the shouty oik appeal of a C63 or an A45. Lest you say that I'm just an old fart, though, I also like my E63...).

possibly later in the year........don't get me wrong I still love the car, as I'm 50 maybe its just the long lost boy racer in me coming to the surface....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom