Brabus K8 and MSL Top Man and outfit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheepy67

Car
porsche cayenne turbo
I have the pleasure of owning a 2005 CLS55 AMG which is without doubt my pride and joy and it hurts when something goes wrong

However i have to relay a story of fantastic customer service

I have the 5.4l v8 supercharged unit 2005 with 70k, it developed as a small leak from the crank seal - (noted on another thread) - this leak then developed into something bigger about a week later.

My engine died on the way back from bromsgrove to birmingham last friday on the M42, :mad:

Firstly I had battery warning lights come on, then lost all power steering, then the coolant warning came on, I pulled onto the hard shoulder, phoned Acid (Brabus K8) who said if i couldnt get it recovered that he would arrange it for me.

I got picked up by the AA recovery and taken to Hopwood services Jn2 where i waited 40 minutes for another AA mechanic to tell me what I already knew...both drive belts in the front of the engine had come off.

Acid got me collected and returned to MSL in small heath as the AA chap had to go to another emergeny situation on the mortorway, I arrived at MSL at 5.30pm.

On initial inspection and cleaning of the oil it was diagnosed as the crank seal splitting and spraying oil over the belts and pulleys which pulled each other off, so i lost drive to the alternator, water pump and cooling fan.
My baby is currently at the workshop at MSL having some professional TLC.

So thanks to Acid for his amazing customer service, the AA and the gent that collected me and took me to MSL from the services.

Ever since my purchase of CLS, i got recommended to go to MSL and wont go anywhere else

Acid you are a star :thumb:

Thanks

This true story is very raw with me also;)

I also fear I'll be popping over to see Acid at some point soon, to see what all this (good) fuss is about:)

Quick update, got my car back from MSL on monday, it drives like a new car, literally, It was so nice to see it gleaming in the winter sunshine in one of those rare breaks in the clouds, it was cleaned and valeted for me on its return.

All issues sorted, battery and crank seal working prefectly.

So just another thankyou from a satisfied customer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom