Brabus Monoblock Q - How to tell if fake?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kungfupanda

Car
S Class
I'm looking at getting a used set of Brabus Monoblock Q for my W221 S Class. They are like the ones in this link. 18" Brabus Monoblock Q wheels in Titanium | Full Face Polished - Alloy Wheels Direct (631639)

The wheels have had a poor refurb and I would be stripping them back and having them powder coated. Having had a look at them, the size, weight rating and offset are all printed on the back of the wheel. The fronts are exactly like the ones in the link complete with the embossed Brabus tag which is shown on the bottom of the wheel on the picture too. Centre cap diameter is circa 65mm. I'm going to check this by ringing a company which sells original centre caps tomorrow as I'm after new ones anyway and need to know whether the sizes tally.

The only doubt I have in my head is that there is no Brabus stamp on the back of the wheels. I have seen other styles with a Brabus stamp on the back of the spokes but those didn't have the Brabus branding on the face of the wheels like on the Monoblock Q.

Does anyone have any advice at all?

Weight, fake Brabus or AMG wheels always weigh heavier than the originals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom