Brabus Rocket! Only RHD in the World!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Keighley Sports & Performance : MERCEDES-BENZ CLS 6.3 SV12-R BI TURBO 750 BRABUS ROCKET ONLY 1 IN UK

What incredible depreciation!!! :D

Edit: Not sure that for £400K I'd not be a bit disappointed by the bog standard interior...

3510505-6.jpg

Last edited:
Was at Greenoaks for about 2 years before Keighley had it.

As has been said, it's been for sale for a VERY long time - must be going on 3 years now.

MB Brooklands for £195k. Sold, then reappeared a few months later for the dropped price of £175k.
Dropped again to this price, then moved to Greenoaks.
Then Keighley has had it themselves for a while.

Not sure why it didn't sell when it was with official MB Dealers :confused:

Rumour has it, the original owner was the infamous internet forum poster "btops" - he was sent to prison for being a very naughty boy!
(Although I can't varify this ownership.)

I'm not surprised Keighly haven't sold - Just Google them and you'll find all sorts of negative feedback. Such a shame to end up there, as it's a cracking rare car!

Darren

What or who was btops and what did they do ?

I had been watching it for 12 months plus at Greenoaks. When Mrs D came round to my way of thinking it had disappeared from their website, only to reappear at , which put me off. I'm guessing Greenoaks let it go for £60k ish.

What or who was btops and what did they do ?

He was gentleman who imported & sold addictive substances.
Well known on a few big car forums for his "Twins" (matching Ferrari 599s) and his two Veyrons among his extensive car collection, most of which was siezed by the authorities.

Just a side note - I mentioned it as a possible negative to buying the car. IF, and I'm not 100%, it was owned, then siezed, it may show up on car checks.
That may be an explanation for changing MB dealers? :dk:

I have to admit, it wouldn't put me off and I was really after a one off vehicle, I would be tempted to over see Keighley's internet reports.

Darren

As has been said, it's been for sale for a VERY long time - must be going on 3 years now.

MB Brooklands for £195k. Sold, then reappeared a few months later for the dropped price of £175k.
Dropped again to this price, then moved to Greenoaks.
Then Keighley has had it themselves for a while.

Not sure why it didn't sell when it was with official MB Dealers :confused:

Rumour has it, the original owner was the infamous internet forum poster "btops" - he was sent to prison for being a very naughty boy!
(Although I can't varify this ownership.)

I'm not surprised Keighly haven't sold - Just Google them and you'll find all sorts of negative feedback. Such a shame to end up there, as it's a cracking rare car!

Darren
Just read some of their reviews............
one went a bit like this.......They buy sh** cars, roll them in glitter and sell them on.

Trade centre in their title I think hits the nail on the head.

That said, I dare say they have happy buyers too - they're just harder to find then the fed up ones!

Re the Greenoakes ownership.....I saw the car when it was in the show room down at Reading. Belonged at the time to one of the owners of Greenoakes.

Still for sale. Such a shame that a car as special as this is only being enjoyed by the people who dust it and test pilots :(

The body text says £380k and the top bit says £285k. A price drop of £95k seems a touch on the large side.

I guess £95k is just loose change if you can afford £300k+ on a car!:eek:

They've had it for about 4 years now I think! And will be holing on to it for a lot longer if their recent customer service review are to be believed

Keighley provide all the footballers and WAGS with their cars, as well as rental - so don't think their clientele are petrol heads - just a bunch of posers with money to show and photos to have taken.

I was actually up there a couple of months to see a car I was interested in and the attitude is not particularly about customer service - that said he did just hand over the keys to a XFR.

I was there in Keighley a year ago looking for a 4x4 for the wife, they wouldn't drop £500 on a £14995 RR :eek:

Something doesn't seem quite right. 5 Asian Gangsta types milling about with over £4mill worth of vehicles sat inside and out and no one seems to give a ****

Bit of a front some something me thinks ;)

The Rocket was there all nicely polished up, shame as it is a cracking looking car

I was there in Keighley a year ago looking for a 4x4 for the wife, they wouldn't drop £500 on a £14995 RR :eek:

Something doesn't seem quite right. 5 Asian Gangsta types milling about with over £4mill worth of vehicles sat inside and out and no one seems to give a ****

The Rocket was there all nicely polished up, shame as it is a cracking looking car
"Something doesn't seem quite right. 5 Asian Gangsta types milling about with over £4mill worth of vehicles sat inside and out and no one seems to give a ****

Bit of a front some something me thinks "

I'd be careful making statements like that, I believe they are on here too. I wouldn't mess with Asian Gangsta types myself even if you have a "Beast"

Its certainly a company I would avoid, a quick Google check,

Dog savaged Man at car compound (From Keighley News) Not exactly Customer services

News | Burton Copeland Read the news section if you get time and are interested and check the surnames

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom