Brabus,, Sport Dampers/shock's,,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a set of these ....

:cool:

In the main photo, which are the front and which the rear? I have a pair of dampers, I'm trying to identify prior to selling. They look like the lower of the 2 sets in the pics - the shorter ones, with the black plastic dust guards.

I'm assuming those are the rears, am I right?

Yes the bottom ones are rear...

I know of a few members that have these are they any good?

Thanks Ady.

I can't say how good they are as mine are standard Bilstein / MB, not Brabus and they've never been fitted either but people on here do like them, judging by the posts I've seen.

Yeah , they're very good ...

Think Aka$h has a set on his too ....

Ride might be a bit firm for some ( mine is lowered 40mm as well ) .... but as my original ones were worn out , a set of these came along at the right time so i took the opportunity to change them ....

Hardly any roll round corners now ... i'd recommend them ...

They are becoming harder to get hold of now , as the ebay chap who originally was selling them ( Ebay ID - Bustergasket ) hasn't got any more left and says he won't be getting any more ....

If they stay cheap , they're worth a punt ...

The number of posts you are generating regarding this anyone would think they're yours and you're trying to flog them to us ;)

They are, so have been removed.

Forum Header said:
Not your personal classified ad, but think it might be useful for a fellow MBClub member?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom