Brabus tune A45 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuA45AMG

Car
A45 AMG
Has anyone in the UK had the Brabus 40+ BHP done and if so how much and were did you get it done

Did not want to go else were for the tune as I want to keep the warranty, hopefully someone in the UK has had it done, thanks

It would be worth calling them……they are the place for A45 tuning and will no doubt have knowledge of the Brabus chip. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can find the link for the head honcho at Brabus so you can email him.

Would still be interested if anyone has had the Brabus upgrade + 40bhp

I'm pretty sure Milton Keynes will do the Brabus upgrade for you but you won't get much change from £4000!

It was around the £2K mark until mid last year then the price rocketed. Too much money for just an ECU / Tuning Box upgrade.

4K for the bits from Brabus coming today and £360 fitted at MB Warrington next Friday, lets hope they do not mess up as they have not done one before, worth paying the money to keep the warranty;)

4K for the bits from Brabus coming today and £360 fitted at MB Warrington next Friday, lets hope they do not mess up as they have not done one before, worth paying the money to keep the warranty;)

And whats included figures etc....

Tony.

400bhp, think the torque goes to 500nm? will check it out to confirm

£4k for a remap unlocking 40bhp? P*ss take!

Buy a faster car. :wallbash:

For £4k it would have to include a full body kit and wheels....bet you just got the badge

Check the full details of the warranty too.

4K for a remap is excessive, especially as it jumped up from circa £2K.

I personally would want plenty more hardware for that price but as long as you're happy, that's the main thing.

Wow! They saw you coming didn't they. Rebellion could have given you a more powerful undetectable solution for less than a 1/4 of the price....and you don't want to know what they could do for 4k

Wow! They saw you coming didn't they. Rebellion could have given you a more powerful undetectable solution for less than a 1/4 of the price....and you don't want to know what they could do for 4k
You get what you pay for and I got to keep my warranty

Believe it or not I got 3 badges, well worth the +£4k

No disrespect but **** me. Either you are made of money or totally bonkers. Whatever floats your boat but seriously 4k for a remap :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom