Brabus Tuning Box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

et0609

Car
E350d
Hi, anyone know if the Brabus D6S tuning box will fit a 350d W213 2017 model?

They are extremely expensive brand new but I have seen one on ebay for £350 so was wonderng if it would fit? In the photos it states "E350CDI W212" on the box itself but am I right in thinking it will fit all 350 diesel engines?

Thanks.

Why not ask Brabus?

They are extremely expensive brand new but I have seen one on ebay for £350 so was wonderng if it would fit? In the photos it states "E350CDI W212" on the box itself but am I right in thinking it will fit all 350 diesel engines?

Thanks.
Marcus Paus @ Brabus used to confirm fitment and compatibility. Not sure if he's still there - I would suggest Googling or guessing his email address and see if you get a reply.

Spoke to Brabus at Sandown and not compatible with my vehicle. They can fit one that is for £2500, think I'll pass.

Thanks.
Think it is mine you have seen - it wont fit a W213 as that is the Bluetec model and not compatible with the Bluefficiency as mine is :-(.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom