Brabus v12 on Nankang tyres .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marc.l

Car
E55 wagon
Not quite ***** of the model , CLS 600 ????
Spotted in town today . Would you run this on £90 tyres ?
More amg and brabus badges than you can shake a stick at , maybe wiser to have spent the money on decent tyres .

Attachments

• image-3841020675.jpg
    image-3841020675.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 55
  • image-842696545.jpg
    image-842696545.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image-352875107.jpg
    image-352875107.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 61
The alloys looks replica and It`s not AMG either

Yep, replica wheels , the genuine ones have a raised stand between one of the spokes to hold a brabus badge . Genuine ones are also a lot sharper in profile .

Just imagine what the service history or lack of is like. Just looking at those alloys, that's a car to be avoided.

Its got smaller Brakes than my C280 ha.

The tyres are nexen not nankangs... Btw I use nankangs on my cl55 amg... Have you ever tried them?

m2287 said:
The tyres are nexen not nankangs... Btw I use nankangs on my cl55 amg... Have you ever tried them?

Yep , tried them on a couple of older cars , did not get on with them at all finding the noisy and lacking grip in the wet . But they are good value tyres and would probably use them on the old ml270.

Yep , tried them on a couple of older cars , did not get on with them at all finding the noisy and lacking grip in the wet . But they are good value tyres and would probably use them on the old ml270.

Fair enough... Several people with performance cars recommended them to me, I've used just about all the premium tyre brands you can think of and can't feel any difference whatsoever... The £600 I save come replacement time keeps the mrs sweet also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom