Brabus W210 E60 - [Cars and Classics]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's an odd one. 'Thoroughly maintained' with a 4 year service gap ;)

Looks like later AMG wheels fitted, not really period. Could be good. I bet the vendor's price is bordering on comical. Crappy pictures too.

''Price = Serious Offers Invited''

O.k., fifteen grand...

Needs coverting back to how it was orignally, lose the facelift taillights & Alloys.

Yes this is the one mentioned in my other post seen at Preston supercar meet. Showroom condition (yes I know its an overused term) Photos dont do it justice and I have no connection with seller. I have no idea what the value might be - anyone suggest a realistic figure?

With absolutely nothing to benchmark against and no asking price, the seller is in for a long wait to find out what it is worth - ie what someone is willing to pay for it!!

I couldn't see a mileage either, did anyone spot it? As it has already been said, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I love those wheels, just not on that car. It needs a set of AMG type ii's in my opionion or period Brabus wheels.

I couldn't see a mileage either, did anyone spot it? As it has already been said, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I love those wheels, just not on that car. It needs a set of AMG type ii's in my opionion or period Brabus wheels.

They'd be wooden wouldn't they? Hang on, I think I'm confusing with Barabas ...

If that would be brabus e60shouldnt that have a brabus exhaust back box with brabus tips?
The one in the picture looks like normal e55 amg back box

No interior shots odd.

I wonder how much tin worm it has. It might be rare but as said it does not have the cache of a w124 e500 so the owner maybe a real optimist.

^ No saw it in the metal at Preston supercar meet. It is immaculate and the advert actually undersells the car.

It's been resprayed so it ought to look good ... for now.

Anyone know what 'Carbonized automatic transmission' means?

Well, carbonized oil is oil that has been turned to charcoal by extreme heat...

Seriously, though, it looks superb. It would be interesting to know the mileage and the hoped-for price, though.

May be rare but looks exactly the same as my old e280, same colour and kit that I had trouble shifting for a grand !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom