Brabus wood/leather steering wheel W124 W140 W202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry Jay, forgot to paste the link...lol.

I thought the original MB cuts between the trim and the leather were on a angle, rather than a straight cut? Like this:

5.jpg

I thought the original MB cuts between the trim and the leather were on a angle, rather than a straight cut? Like this:

5.jpg

Who said it was an original MB steering wheel? It's a brabus steering wheel.

same as the one in my 500E... im sure they can be had cheaper.

Half that should be right :thumb: that guy is a jocker,though is a member here

same as the one in my 500E... im sure they can be had cheaper.

Just checked out the photos of your 500E. Is this the wheel you are talking about?? Not sure if yours is a Brabus - it doesn't appear to have Brabus written on it - however it is quite obviously a different model.

An easy mistake to make though, after all this is a very rare steering wheel.

Attachments

• user193_pic920_1247156139.jpg
    user193_pic920_1247156139.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Brabus G Steering Wheel copy_1.jpg
    Brabus G Steering Wheel copy_1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 91
Just checked out the photos of your 500E. Is this the wheel you are talking about?? Not sure if yours is a Brabus - it doesn't appear to have Brabus written on it - however it is quite obviously a different model.

whatever it is its still far to expensive brabus or not...

It does have brabus written on it, just doesn't show in the pic for some reason!

Talbir, the previous owner, fitted it, I would wager he gott from german eBay.

When that 500e had a Brabus steering wheel,I`m sure you did not even know what Brabus is :doh:

Make sure you read the forum rules before you get to post you items on ebay section :ban:

It does indeed say Brabus, my apologies!

It's a W210 model though; ours came from W201 / W124 / W126 / G Wagen era.

@ dw124: Please let me know asap if I am breaking a forum rule, it is certainly not my intention.

@ dw124: Please let me know asap if I am breaking a forum rule, it is certainly not my intention.

You can`t post your own goods on the ebay section

I see. Yes, I do seem to be guilty of that - sorry! Thanks for bringing the rule to my attention, I'll abide from now on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom