Brabus X-Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Styling package plus slight performance boost of 21Bhp

mercedes-benz-x-class-by-brabus.jpg

Only 21bhp more?

At least some of those quad tailpipes don't appear to be connected to anything ...

cap1.JPG

Is the chip for the forthcoming Mercedes V6 lump or for the current Nissan 4 pot?

Only a Chip for existing models + bodykit not a new model. Torque is more important on these than HP.

Oh I see.

From a [former] designer point of view, that huge B in place of a Mercedes star, is one of the dumbest logos I've seen.

The truck would be popular across the pond, I'm sure.

Don't think they plan to sell the X class in the states yet? -- the land of the pick up truck-- go figure!
ps maybe its a RENAULT/NISSAN territory thing?

From a [former] designer point of view, that huge B in place of a Mercedes star, is one of the dumbest logos I've seen.

The truck would be popular across the pond, I'm sure.

Ford F-150 is better I reckon. I’d certainly buy a F-150 over the X type. :)

The new HenneseyPerformance variant does 0-60 in 4.2s, and has 600bhp ;)

Reactions: GLK
They aren't fake, the pipe enters off set from the centre

I mean for the American market. It’s a proper full size pickup truck, which the X class isn’t.

They also have the VelociRaptor version which is a bit better than a Nissan 4 cylinder engine :p

Ford F-150 is better I reckon. I’d certainly buy a F-150 over the X type. :)
I’ve seen a few of these X-Type now and I really do like the look of them, I’m surprised it took Mercedes so long to bring one out, and I know a few people that have looked at buying one, but it’s hard to justify the £20k premium over the Navara when, in essence, the X-Class is actually a Navara but with a Mercedes interior and front end.

It’ll be interesting to see how much the V6 is when it comes out.

I’ve seen a few of these X-Type now and I really do like the look of them, I’m surprised it took Mercedes so long to bring one out, and I know a few people that have looked at buying one, but it’s hard to justify the £20k premium over the Navara when, in essence, the X-Class is actually a Navara but with a Mercedes interior and front end.

Yeh that’s true, the interior does look good though.

Is there definitely going to be a V6 version? I know it was mentioned at launch but MB dropped the V6 option for the Vito / V Class ...

Its a common misconception that all the X-Class is simply a different front/rear end. The only thing the cars share are the chassis which Mercedes have strengthen and the engine, although the same block has been reworked also.

The entire body and all panels are totally new (the doors, windows etc are totally bespoke)

How much Nissan Navara is there in the Mercedes-Benz X-class?

60_B606_F3-65_D5-43_E1-_A1_CA-_EECCEAC2293_A.jpg

Every panel on the above photo is different if you look closely. - I really dont get the forum hate for this car.

“The X-class is not only based on the latest Navara, it will be built by Nissan for Mercedes in the Navara factory in Spain.”

It’s going to be built by Nissan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom