Brake discs and Pads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bout £120 for brembo drilled discs and brembo pads. i rang the dealers , they want £225 .

Mercedes of Edinburgh on eBay is your friend :)

£158 delivered - front discs and pads with sensor

Is that for a c250 ?

best i can find £187 --- Genuine Mercedes-Benz W204 C-Class Saloon/Est AMG Front Brake Discs & Pads Kit | eBay

again , more than im willing to pay . i settled on the brembo kit for £127 .

borg n beck --- £134 FOR MERCEDES C180 C220 C250 CDi FRONT DRILLED BRAKE DISCS BRAKE PADS AND WIRES | eBay

how its done, dont forget to clean the hub face as the guy in the video doesnt bother ( bad boy !! )
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
best i can find £187 --- Genuine Mercedes-Benz W204 C-Class Saloon/Est AMG Front Brake Discs & Pads Kit | eBay

again , more than im willing to pay . i settled on the brembo kit for £127 .

borg n beck --- £134 FOR MERCEDES C180 C220 C250 CDi FRONT DRILLED BRAKE DISCS BRAKE PADS AND WIRES | eBay

how its done, dont forget to clean the hub face as the guy in the video doesnt bother ( bad boy !! )
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was listed as C220 AMG sport pack front brake set by Merc Edinburgh I believe. All the same brakes ofc

Let me know on how well they fit please. Could save me some money

Was listed as C220 AMG sport pack front brake set by Merc Edinburgh I believe. All the same brakes ofc

Let me know on how well they fit please. Could save me some money

Im all done matey. Hour a side steady away no rush. Ive got a few pics to post when i down size them.

brakes1.jpg brakes 2.jpg brakes 3.jpg

gotta say these have been the easiest brakes ive ever had the pleasure of working on.

Additional Repair items:

Replace Front Discs + Pads £435.00
Replace Front Pads £185.14
Replace Front Wiper Blades £55.39
Replace Rear Discs + Pads £421.86
Replace Rear Pads £195.95

Mb pricing.

They fit perfectly fine dont they. Looking good with the drilled discs. Will be interesting to see if you notice any difference in braking performance.

They fit perfectly fine dont they. Looking good with the drilled discs. Will be interesting to see if you notice any difference in braking performance.

The pedal feels more progressive now. Before it was all or nothing. Mind you the old discs and pads were shot . Ive just been feathering the pedal for now to bed them in. But they are not noisey at all. Im very happy with what ive done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom