Brake Judder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JFH14

Car
Mercedes-Benz Class Coupe C220d 2016
Hi, hoping someone can help, I recently bought a Mercedes Class Coupe C220d amg line 2016. When i apply the breaks there is a judder, sometimes it feels stronger than others, the car was already fit with new front discs and pads, and i fit new rear discs and pads, and still no luck, before spending more money on new front pads and disks to know for sure they're not the issue, has anyone got any ideas what else could cause the issue? It happens at both slow and fast speeds and almost seems worse under lighter braking. No lights illuminated on the dash and the vehicle has been health checked and showing no faults. Hoping someone can help! Thanks!

Hi, hoping someone can help, I recently bought a Mercedes Class Coupe C220d amg line 2016. When i apply the breaks there is a judder, sometimes it feels stronger than others, the car was already fit with new front discs and pads, and i fit new rear discs and pads, and still no luck, before spending more money on new front pads and disks to know for sure they're not the issue, has anyone got any ideas what else could cause the issue? It happens at both slow and fast speeds and almost seems worse under lighter braking. No lights illuminated on the dash and the vehicle has been health checked and showing no faults. Hoping someone can help! Thanks!
The new front discs need to fitted to a clean surface on the wheel hub. If they never rubbed it down you would get the judder you describe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom