Brake pads for CLK 209 conv.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aterrasse

Car
W212 - E-Estate 220CDI Bluefficiency
Dear all,

My CLK (209) convertible requires my front pads (possibly new discs).

Could anyone recommend the way forward to have this done, please? There are so many garages and repair centres which offer those kind of services, I just do not know which way to look.

Many thanks for any assistance you may provide.

Cheers

Alex

Where do you normally get your car serviced and repaired?

MB parts prices are often very competitive, just call and ask for prices, they will sometimes offer a discount as well, they may also offer you a deal on a fitted price.

Pagid discs and pads have a very good reputation, they are available from a number of places, try Euro Car Parts, put MBCLUB25 into the promo box at the checkout for a 25% discount.

Any competent garage can fit these for you:thumb:

If it's not the sort of job you can tackle yourself, find a good Mercedes Indie. Personally I would avoid places like Kwik-fit as they seem to advise the need for additional work that often doesn't need doing.

If you post your location, maybe someone can recommend a good MB Indie in your area.

If it's not the sort of job you can tackle yourself, find a good Mercedes Indie. Personally I would avoid places like Kwik-fit as they seem to advise the need for additional work that often doesn't need doing.

If you post your location, maybe someone can recommend a good MB Indie in your area.

Thanks Gents for your good suggestions.

My car has always ben fully served by the local MB dealership in Tonbridge. I will call them and check the costs.

We are based in Tunbridge Wells (Kent) but I am not aware of any MB Indie there. is there one?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom