Brake wear warning light on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

astamir

MB Enthusiast
Car
w208 silver clk55
I guys need an advice

Changed the brake pads and brake wear warning sign come on on dashboard and SBC something can hold. Does anyone has a qlue what can it be?
Thanks in advance

I guys need an advice

Changed the brake pads and brake wear warning sign come on on dashboard and SBC something can hold. Does anyone has a qlue what can it be?
Thanks in advance

You need advice and also ideally to not post it in three different sections as it just confuses people and dilutes the responses!

Use the search function on the forum for SBC issues, SBC can be prone to fault codes if brake pads etc are not changed correctly, did you change the wear sensors?

Hi thanks for the reply and sorry for confusion I'll try to delete the other threads
Done the straight job old pads out and new ones in
But the thing that confused me is that the rear nearside brake pads done have a wire for the sensor and there is no sensor on that side.
It's pretty dark now outside going to check all connections tomorrow morning.

Thanks

SBC can be a pain from reading threads on here.

You might be lucky and it will clear after some driving?

Good luck

The SBC seems gone just drove it to the end of the street and came back and the SBC warning gone but there a small click in the gearbox I think when I press the brake pedal.

The SBC seems gone just drove it to the end of the street and came back and the SBC warning gone but there a small click in the gearbox I think when I press the brake pedal.

Probably not the gearbox just the SBC pump, try to ignore it if the lights are off and enjoy!

But the brake wear light is on do I need to reset them ? Thanks

Sorted the sensor was loose on connector thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom