Brand New AGM batteries for sale. CB14L-A2 & CTX14-BS (YTX14-BS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

para alpha

Car
C180 ESPRIT (w202)
I have 1x CB14L-A2 and 2x CTX14-BS (YTX14-BS). AGM MotoBatt Batteries, These will fit a variety of Bikes... The have 20% more cranking amps than standard batteries and can withstand temperatures of below Minus 3 degrees and still sustain a good quality starting power. You will never buy another battery again. If your unsure if these will it your bike, email me with the make, model and year of bike and I'll cross reference it for you.

I'm Looking for £57 per battery inc. postage to mainland UK addresses.

Pay by paypal. Please PM or email me if your interested with your Full name and address email address and Contact phone number. I will then give you the paypal email address to receive payment.

Here is more info.
Cool2.jpg

Absorbed Glass Matt Batteries are superior by design and have been used in military and off-road applications for many years.

Longevity and Reliability: Each plate in the battery is wrapped in a glass wool matting which keeps the plates separated in a cushioned environment. This stops the plates vibrating and causing faults between the plates which
result in terminal failure. This also helps reduce the “mossing effect” that comes from plate sulphating migrating from one plate to another and creating a short. Sulphated lead particles are also unable to float around in the battery and cause shorting between plates as the acid solution is absorbed into the glass matt. Due to these and other advantages on the design, AGM batteries have a much lower discharge rate than wet flooded types. The ability for the battery to discharge down to 30% of its capacity and then recover repeatedly under a standard alternator charge is far superior. This cycle can be done many times.
A standard wet cell battery is not capable of withstanding this type of cycling, without failure.
Motorcycles, Jet Skis, ATV's, Lawn Mowers etc. can all benefit from an AGM battery.
These types of machines tend to have long periods of lying dormant without a charge running through the battery. Most people now use battery tenders to keep on top of this (they are a great idea and highly recommended).
In cars it’s not as important as they tend to be driven every day, so in this environment a wet flooded cell battery is perfect as its being charged regularly.

A Motobatt Quadflex Battery is currently the only 4 post motorcycle battery available in the world. Each Quadflex™ Battery has 4 terminals (2+ and 2-) and when necessary includes spacers enabling the battery to function in multiple applications. Some Motobatt Batteries include height adjusters allowing fitments to several different models, replacing numerous conventional style batteries. Motobatt's unique four terminal design features two positives and two negatives with spacers permitting an almost universal fit. Motobatt 12V AGM Batteries are Maintenance Free, Non-Hazardous and Non-Spill, are charged and ready to install directly out of the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom