Brand New Genuine 17" C-Class alloys for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brucer

Car
2010 E350 CDI Sports Coupe
Brand New Genuine 17" C-Class alloys for sale!!!!!!

After receiving delivery of my new C-Class sports coupe, I upgraded the alloys. Thus leaving me with 4 brand new alloys. These alloys have never been on the road & also come with the new centre caps. The only thing is I removed the tyres & put them on the upgraded alloys I bought. So tyres are required if purchased. The size's are as follow's - 17-inch 7 spoke alloys; 7.5 inches wide at the front and 8.5 inches wide at the rear. Tyres are 225/45 R17s front and 245/40 R17s rear.
I also have the new tail lights for the sports coupe, I bought them & put them onto my old sports coupe but removed them when I bought the new one. They are only 3 months old & are also shown in the picture provided. Anyone who is wanting more info please PM me at anytime, Cheers. Also I apologise for the poor photo's, I'm still trying to work out my new camera. Also changing the size of the photos to fit the requirements to get it on the forum have made them look funny & jagged.

Attachments

• P1010336.JPG
    P1010336.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 69
  • P1010339.JPG
    P1010339.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I was just wondering if anyone else would be intrested in buying my alloy's off me?

i may be interested in both, if they will fit my car as i have some nasty corrosion on my wheels in spots and some green alge in my lights at the edge
Mike

Mikebro, if your still intrested in the wheels & tail lights please PM me. Cheers, Brucer

How much are you asking for the wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom