Brand News Top Gear Sunday 8pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MSG2004

Car
GLE, AMG Line
Hi

Not sure if already on this forum - next week Sunday. I miss the fools, used to have a small drink, watch the jokers and prepare myself for work next day - miss it and watch the repeats.

I hope the new lot are as silly as the three previous fools. I awlays laughed with them and not at thme.
:D

Fingers crossed. Let's all watch with an open mind and give them a chance. :thumb:

Ant.

Looking forward to it, I'm not sure what to expect but like him or loathe him, Clarkson had a quit wit Evans can't compete with.

Fingers crossed for a great program

Fingers crossed. Let's all watch with an open mind and give them a chance. :thumb:

Ant.

Nah... I'll just live with good memories of JC "Woolarding" on the Fiesta after the landing craft stunt.

Just remembered, it's Bank Hol weekend next week, and if the weathers great, people may be out and about, but I guess most can Sky plus these days.

As I was reading the comments here, it came to mind that Chris Evans is JC and the American, short guy is the hamster? About James May, not sure he's got an equivalent.

It's going to be a hard act to follow and I for one will be expecting too much, may be.

I've just checked the duration of the show for this Sunday, it's going to be the standard one hour. IMO, could have made it a bit longer.

Enjoy!

Harris is definitely the tech geek but he's an awesome driver with a penchant for drifting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom