Braun Oral-B or Philips Sonic Care ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
I have been using the Braun series for many years now. I have had a few different models over the years and now feel my 3 year old unit needs a new battery so I will replace the whole unit.

Has anyone used both? if so which do you prefer?

Last edited:
I used to have Braun (the round head one) ..

then I tried Sonicare ..

never went back to Braun.

Phillips Sonicare all day long (been using its various versions for about 10 years)

by far the best

keeps plague off for ages

and battery lasts for a long time before it needs recharging

Has anyone used both? if so which do you prefer?
Yes - Used to have Braun, but have used the SoniCare for the last 4-5 years. SoniCare much better imo, but takes a little getting used to at first as the high frequency vibes initially make your mouth tingle after use.

I used to have Braun (the round head one) ..

then I tried Sonicare ..

never went back to Braun.

Phillips Sonicare all day long (been using its various versions for about 10 years)

by far the best

keeps plague off for ages

and battery lasts for a long time before it needs recharging

Would that be Bubonic or the plain Swine Flu variety?

Beaten by Ted... :)

i did go for braun as i like the little head better, the mrs has the sonicare, but i didnt like it!

it was easy till i said anything wasnt it ;) lol

A couple of years ago I looked into a new electric toothbrush, so I looked online for various reviews, etc.

What I found was that the Sonicare stuff is very good marketing, but there is no science behind it. The ripples going down deeper into the tumbler of water has nothing whatsoever to do with how well it cleans your teeth.

All the reviews said the Braun gave the superior results because it just got the job done without any fuss.

I suppose it's like that baking powder tooth paste - just because your mouth tingles afterwards doesn't necessarily mean that your teeth are actually cleaner...

Whoops! i`m sorry i seem to have got the wrong website, i thought this was a Mercedes Benz forum :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom