Braybrooks Retro Fitted Heated Seat Elements

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Forestier

Car
W205 C200 AMG PREMIUM PLUS AUTO ESTATE
Just come across this website offering, amongst other things, retro fit heated seat elements using Mercedes switches etc. Sounds like they know what they are doing. Has anyone used their services?

Mercedes Retrofit | Mercedes Comand Installation | Car Navigation | In-car Entertainment | UK

They are based near Welwyn.

Seat package works out at £1050 installed, not cheap but not too bad if the work is as professional as it sounds.

I have made inquiries and they never get back so gave up.

I used them many years ago to fit a CD changer and upgrade a phone module. No problems, seemed like nice people (I dealt with owner Neil) but also recall them being pricey...

Last edited:
I used Braybrooks last year to replace a door speaker as it had water in it. Neil came and fitted at the agreed time. Never had any problems with his work, would highly recommend but quite expensive.

Given I had my smart seats retrimmed in a very high quality leather with seat heating elements added at the same time for just over £600 all in (new switch panel, relay etc. as well as, the seat work), I'd say that's quite a lot of money.

The fact that 20,000 miles later I have no sagging in the leather also suggests my trimmer knows how to do his just job better than Mercedes!

Given I had my smart seats retrimmed in a very high quality leather with seat heating elements added at the same time for just over £600 all in (new switch panel, relay etc. as well as, the seat work), I'd say that's quite a lot of money.

The fact that 20,000 miles later I have no sagging in the leather also suggests my trimmer knows how to do his just job better than Mercedes!

Who did you use Ian?

Comand.co.uk also retrofit heated sets.

Who did you use Ian?

A one-man band called Auto-Lounge; he (Gary) works from his home workshop (a shed in the back garden) and his work is top class.

He actually came and removed the car seats on our driveway and when we got back from holiday he'd refitted them and finished everything off (and I hadn't even paid him beyond a deposit up front). Top man.

We've recently bought a pair of 1960's Walter Knoll sofas and are going to get him to recover them too... Problem is he's rather busy!

Happy to provide details if you need them - he's not far off J18 of the M25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom