Breakfast meet Friday 30th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Hi All

A few of us have decided to get together for an inbetween Christmas and New Year Breakfast.

Venue: The Hunsworth Pub, Junction 26, M62, Chain Bar roundabout. BD19 6HG

Date: 30th December 2016

Time: 09:00am

Full breakfast buffet, all you can eat, and you even get to see my new car which has come as a shock to those who know :)

1. Flango
2. BigUn
3. Dogbreath

Get your names down plenty of room for many more

All the best for Christmas and the New Year

Last edited:
I'm at the races the day before but if I'm half compos mentis when I wake up I'll be there in the Fiat Tipo, it'll be good to catch up.

Be good to see you again mate and we also at races on 29th if you at Donny?

Trapperjohn will be there also in a Fiat but not a Tipo! a Panda. Two fiats in the car park what on earth will happen next. Someone may even turn up in something French - nah that would not happen shirley!

Surely not!! God how embarrassing, especially if it was something like a Renault..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Trapperjohn will be there also in a Fiat but not a Tipo! a Panda. Two fiats in the car park what on earth will happen next. Someone may even turn up in something French - nah that would not happen shirley!

Stop calling me Shirley !!!

Surely not!! God how embarrassing, especially if it was something like a Renault..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Come on who would be stupid enough to turn up at an MB meet in a Renault ???

Yes pal, I'll keep an eye out for you, which end are you in?

Not sure theres a group of us going and i didnt arrange it will let you know, merry christmss pal

I'm going to try to make this one as well. Under an hour from here and it would be nice to get the car out, though it would have to be weather dependant.

Whatever I turn up in it won't be French or Italian though. :)

I'm going to try to make this one as well. Under an hour from here and it would be nice to get the car out, though it would have to be weather dependant.

Whatever I turn up in it won't be French or Italian though. :)

Forecast is good mate sunny with clouds less than 10% chance of rain. Be good to see you and that beast of yours again

Quick tidy up

Full breakfast buffet, all you can eat.

1. Flango
2. BigUn
3. Dogbreath
4. TrapperJohn
5. SPX
6. DaveEnty

Gate-crasher requests entry to party

I know I don't hang around or post much here - but if you don't mind me showing up in the ol' C124 then I'd like to come along....

....subject to weather (my car is a daily driver, and I'm not afraid of a spot of rain, but I prefer to avoid snowy conditions, and salted roads)

Regards

1993 220CE, auto, red / black leather, 221k, Manchester

I know I don't hang around or post much here - but if you don't mind me showing up in the ol' C124 then I'd like to come along....

....subject to weather (my car is a daily driver, and I'm not afraid of a spot of rain, but I prefer to avoid snowy conditions, and salted roads)

Regards

1993 220CE, auto, red / black leather, 221k, Manchester

Be great to see you again Chris and weather forecast is cloudy with sunny spells but <10% chance of rain

Full breakfast buffet, all you can eat.

1. Flango
2. BigUn & Jack
3. Dogbreath
4. TrapperJohn
5. SPX
6. DaveEnty
7. CreosoteChris