Breakfast meet Lincolnshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Dave.

Unfortunately I’m otherwise committed on that day. Hope you get a decent turn out. Post some pics.

Andy

Aye up Dave, I won’t be able to make that date, I start back on nights on Friday so it will be a bit tight for me to get there, hope to see you at another event.
Paul.

Aye up Dave, I won’t be able to make that date, I start back on nights on Friday so it will be a bit tight for me to get there, hope to see you at another event.
Paul.
Hi Paul not to worry. I have all the dates for the waterwheel in my diary ready to go. I keep an eye out for any last minute meets.

Attending including SLK Owners club UK
1. Dave Alexander
2. Carlos Flandango
3. Brian Hewitt
4. Steve Gillott
5. Lee Dwyer

Hi Dave, I’ve now managed to get out of work on Friday night :) still have to work Saturday night, so I’ll be able to come now, but will have to be away reasonable :thumb:

Hi Dave, I’ve now managed to get out of work on Friday night :) still have to work Saturday night, so I’ll be able to come now, but will have to be away reasonable :thumb:

It will be nice to see you :) how are getting on with the slk?

The silvers and greys are great for hiding muck. I’m glad you enjoying it

I did have a little nosey around this yesterday :) but a little too expensive just now :(

Attachments

• 6E31390F-78A5-45C3-85CB-99C668798E2B.jpeg
    6E31390F-78A5-45C3-85CB-99C668798E2B.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 7
I hope storm Dennis doesn’t spoil this, keep us informed if anything changes

I have been in touch with browns today can’t reserve any tables but they are aware we are coming. It’s all on but I feel the roof will be remaining up. I will keep you in the loop

Cheers Dave :thumb: have got car clean but fear it’ll be mucky by the time I get to the motorway :(

I wouldn’t worry about that mine looks like I have been rallying! I was hoping the natural car wash would do a better job ;)

Are we having a meet up to convoy over to the seaside or making our own way ? Which way are you coming... M180/A180 or we can dive on the A18 at the End of the A15 if you wanna go scenic

I was thinking making our own way but if any members want to convoy feel free. I’m in Cleethorpes so I shall get down there early and get us a good spot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom