Breakfast meet Lincolnshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’m coming via M18, M180, or if it’s really bad the M62 and the Humber :D:D

There are road works on the Humber bridge at the moment along with a barricade to stop the high sided vehicles getting through so it may be wise to stick to the M18 M180 but to does look like roofs up heavy rain from 8:00am

Right.... I gunna be filling up At the Tesco at bottom of M181 in Scunny at 8am, then nipping upto the M180 and over to Cleethorpes... if anyone wants to meet there that’s fine...

Thanks for organising this Dave, good breakfast and chat with everybody, would be nice in the summer but we may have to get there super early for parking.

Attachments

• 635F9C42-9C9C-4CF1-95C3-D828178DC065.jpeg
    635F9C42-9C9C-4CF1-95C3-D828178DC065.jpeg
    881.5 KB · Views: 8
Hi Andy, I had never heard of it but we can give it a try. The other place I was thinking was the Old Tile Works in Barton Upon Humber.

Hi Andy, I had never heard of it but we can give it a try. The other place I was thinking was the Old Tile Works in Barton Upon Humber.

Hi Dave

A few of us have been to the Old Tile Works for a Breakfast Meeting, it’s a good venue too. Uncle Henry’s sounds decent so plenty of choice over your side of the bridge :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom