Breakfast meet up - Saturday 31 March - Barton-Upon-Humber

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
I included this under the AMG Meet - North thread but thought it may be worth creating a thread specifically for this event. The event is posted on the AMG Private Lounge by Garry and reads :

"Hi I'm planning a meet up for breakfast Saturday 31st of march at the old tile works Hull very nice place to meet up side of the Humber bridge put your names down if you wish to attend.

Saturday 31st of March
The Old Tile Works Restaurant
Old Tile Yard
Far Ings Road
BARTON-UPON-HUMBER
DN18 5RF

Thank you

Garry
thumbup1.gif
"

If you plan on attending then add your name on the original posting on the AMG Private Lounge site, if you don't have access to the AMG PL site and plan on attending let me know and I'll add your name on your behalf. There may be. A convoy to the event, the meeting point and time have not been decided yet by Garry.

Looking forward to meeting up with some other AMG owners :)

Andy

Great to meet other Northern AMG owners today by the Humber Bridge, thanks to Garry for organising this one :). Hopefully Tim will post some drone footage he took to give a different viewpoint.

The weather was not the best but the company was great. Some fantastic sounding cars today, unfortunately mine was decidedly tame in comparison to the other C63s. Apparently a trip to MSL and a few £s will sort it out :cool:

I'm looking at a few options for another Northern AMG Meetup in the not too distant future, so hope to post something soon.

Andy

IMG_4321.JPG IMG_4326.JPG

Thanks timskemp, what's the soundtrack please?

Good to meet you all - here, have some droneage

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great to meet Tim , love the dronage, the weather definitely appeared better looking down than looking up :) Great footage, we will have to try and get a fly by of all the exhaust sounds at the next meet up. :cool:

Thanks for the footage Tim, and nice to see you again. :)

Good day though, as Andy said, a bit spoilt by the weather. Sorry I left a bit early but I was 100 miles away from home. The traffic was horrendous on the way back as well, so I'm glad I did really.

I'd certainly be up for another meet there, superb venue which I bet would be lovely in the summer and, for those travelling from a bit further away, there's a Best Western practically next door as well.

Great to meet Tim , love the dronage, the weather definitely appeared better looking down than looking up :) Great footage, we will have to try and get a fly by of all the exhaust sounds at the next meet up. :cool:

Audio is my thing, would love to make some proper noise videos - need to find somewhere we won't get arrested though!

Wounded! Missed this one cos I didnt see it here. Can someone tag this poor soul into the next meet ?

Do you fancy a rolling road shootout in Leeds? I know a good company with a Dyno Dynamics set of rollers ?

I missed it due to work commitments........ Sundays would be better in my case.
I need an excuse to take the AMG out and blow some cobwebs out.

Great morning despite the weather, lovely to meet everyone, some old faces and the new guys
Top venue as Dave has stated and I think with warmer weather it will make a great car meeting venue..
As always thank you to Mr Drone Tim.me and you will have to go out and find a decent road for a few
drive-by video/audio clips.....
Well done to Garry for organising

Lee

Great morning despite the weather, lovely to meet everyone, some old faces and the new guys
Top venue as Dave has stated and I think with warmer weather it will make a great car meeting venue..
As always thank you to Mr Drone Tim.me and you will have to go out and find a decent road for a few
drive-by video/audio clips.....
Well done to Garry for organising

Lee

The A169 over the moors to Whitby by Fylingdales is a nice piece of road, the uphill section is nice to open up the C63. Not sure what the RAF think of drones flying in that area though!

The A169 over the moors to Whitby by Fylingdales is a nice piece of road, the uphill section is nice to open up the C63. Not sure what the RAF think of drones flying in that area though!

Hi Andy
I think me and Tim are meeting up to go look for a decent private road so will keep you in the loop
Lee

Hi Andy
I think me and Tim are meeting up to go look for a decent private road so will keep you in the loop
Lee

Cheers Lee, Jim's car sounds definitely sounds better than mine ;)

I do like fylingdales, but definitely not a place for drone flight. Shows as HIRTA (unsurprisingly) but not classified airspace so can overfly within regs I reckon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom