Breakfast Meeting Warrington 10th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Same here, although never been to any meet never mind an MB one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just turn up guys, nothing to do apart from have a chat and kick tyres really, though the pub do a good breakfast and we can have our own room if we want it. In practice this doesn't normally work due to the different times people arrive at.

Usually a friendly gathering of like minded people discussing the ins and outs of life in general, putting the world to rights where possible, with one common interest: Mercedes old and new. There are some very knowledgeable folk out there as well. I discount myself from the latter as I just know how to get in them and move them from A to B. :)

Just turn up guys, nothing to do apart from have a chat and kick tyres really, though the pub do a good breakfast and we can have our own room if we want it. In practice this doesn't normally work due to the different times people arrive at.

Usually a friendly gathering of like minded people discussing the ins and outs of life in general, putting the world to rights where possible, with one common interest: Mercedes old and new. There are some very knowledgeable folk out there as well. I discount myself from the latter as I just know how to get in them and move them from A to B very quickly and loudly. :)

Fixed that for you Dave :bannana:

Assuming decent weather, I shall probably be getting there relatively slowly, but loudly in terms of colour...

Since you are all (relatively) nearby, shall be asking for suggestions on getting the wheels nicely refurbished. The company nearest us gave a price that was eye-wateringly high!

Must be more who want to attend this especially if I can do 230 miles to it!!:eek::bannana:

90 miles, 180 mile round trip for me Sunday then 500 mile round trip next Thursday for the Scottish Curry night GTG but you cant beat good food good company and good banter, looking forward to it. Big thanks to Dave for organising.

Thanks Ian, it was originally someone else's idea from the other forum though. I picked the venue as I know the landlord and the pub, so hoped that he would accommodate us, which he has managed to do admirably, even offering us our own room if we want it. Basically no real organising from me. :)

Must be more who want to attend this especially if I can do 230 miles to it!!:eek::bannana:

You're only doing it for a few scoops with me and Ian on Saturday night.
drink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

beer.gif

I wont be staying tomorrow night due to me going with another member on here to look at a car, however I will make an early start and join you for breakfast on Sunday. What time will you guys be eating?

Dave maybe you could PM me your mobile number?

New to the MB world, took me 50 years to get my dream car, never been to a meet either but me and the Mrs. are going to give it a try. Cars not much to write home about though.

New to the MB world, took me 50 years to get my dream car, never been to a meet either but me and the Mrs. are going to give it a try. Cars not much to write home about though.

Be nice to see you. It's not about the car, it's the company. :D

Ian: You have PM. If not, Trapper John has my number and will hopefully pass it on to you.

Be nice to see you. It's not about the car, it's the company. :D

Ian: You have PM. If not, Trapper John has my number and will hopefully pass it on to you.

Thanks Dave got the PM and have replied with my No. Let me know what time you are having breakfast even if its late Saturday night when you decide and I'll be there.

Hello to all - especially Meldrew, who mentioned me earlier in this thread (we had a small but excellent Warrington meet late last year). Hello also to Ms M.

I'm a bit of a part-timer around here.... and happened to pay a random visit to the site this morning - so I hope you don't mind me gate-crashing.

I'll pop along for a while and a bite - aiming for 09:00 or thereabouts

Cheers

Chris
93 220CE, auto, red / black leather, 116k, Manchester

Cheers Chris, the more the merrier, nothing formal planned, just a general chat and breakfast made available.

Weather's not looking good for us unfortunately, though the rain may hold off for most of the morning according to the last one I looked at. This Gulf Stream I keep hearing about must be broken down. :(

Ian: Hopefully breakfasting early, 08:00 - 08:30, which will give me time to set a bit of an area up for whoever turns up.

Let's face it, I won't be in the mood to do it tonight.
drink.gif

Cheers Chris, the more the merrier, nothing formal planned, just a general chat and breakfast made available.

Weather's not looking good for us unfortunately, though the rain may hold off for most of the morning according to the last one I looked at. This Gulf Stream I keep hearing about must be broken down. :(

Ian: Hopefully breakfasting early, 08:00 - 08:30, which will give me time to set a bit of an area up for whoever turns up.

Let's face it, I won't be in the mood to do it tonight.

Brill I'll aim to get there for just gone 8am and give you a bell when close. Weather absolute torrential rain today over this side of the hill

Would you credit it? Rained all morning, stopped just long enough for me to wash the car, then started again before I could polish and finish and do the windows, etc. Most annoying when I wanted her to look her elderly best.

Ticked one thing off the 'to do' list yesterday though, got the slow puncture sorted. I wouldn't have been happy with a 50 minute drive knowing that the tyre was slowly but inexorably going down. Just a reseal and all's well now.

My little canine co-pilot (who will remain chez nous tomorrow of course) will need her usual constitutional so I will be aiming for 9am arrival. If anyone sees me looking aimless, please make yourself known, I have dreadful directional sense and no sat nav in the little Merc as we normally simply amble about unless on the way to work or the garden centre.

Aiming to get there for 0930. SWMBO is not an early riser.

Looking forward to it and a big big breakfast.

Slipped in a cheeky wash and QD spray last night.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom