Breakfast Meeting Warrington 10th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can the Toby be seen from the A49? I can't seem to get perfect directions to the carvery, just the centre of the postal code...

Yes, its set back off the A49:thumb:you turn left just before you see it, at the college entrance...

Can the Toby be seen from the A49? I can't seem to get perfect directions to the carvery, just the centre of the postal code...

I would of come on this but going to the Air Tattoo Fairford tomorrow, hope you all have a good day and the weather's good, if this is a regular thing you all do from time to time? Then I'd definitely be up for the next meet/breakfast.
Cheers Ben

Oh and if anyone is going anywhere near London I have a Remus exhaust back-box which I need to get to Dash or even if you are going by Simon Brown's (Carat 3.6) place its as good as delivered. Thank you.

We heard anything from Dash or Carat ? As now looks like im.dropping a set of wheels in Dartford Saturday too so will take SWMBO 4x4 and drop exhaust as well if we can arrange a meet somewhere

DSB SL AMG said:
Yes, its set back off the A49:thumb:you turn left just before you see it, at the college entrance...

Thank you, I'll keep a lookout.

And Bennyboy, have a lovely time. I remember back in the late 70s we got CAA tickets and I had to pretend to be my husband's secretary!

Fueled and ready to roll 6:30 start for me on a Sunday. Didn't realize there were two 6:30's on a Sunday lol :) See you there

ForumRunner_20160709_215931.jpg

Fueled and ready to roll 6:30 start for me on a Sunday. Didn't realize there were two 6:30's on a Sunday lol :) See you there

View attachment 58699

You've got more willpower than me Ian - I'd be in the R8 or the Golf on such a journey, to have a play on the way (and back) :thumb:.

You've got more willpower than me Ian - I'd be in the R8 or the Golf on such a journey, to have a play on the way (and back) :thumb:.

Everyone kept giving me grief about turning up to MB events in something other than an MB and now Olly has done such a fantastic job of sorting out the CLK thought I'd give the old girl a run out. Coupled with the fact between me and Warrington there's well over 20 speed cameras thought I'd play safe :)

Practically opposite a Shell Garage too :D ;)
Pitty it wasn't a Monday meet I could have slipped a breakfast in before work
lol
Prior family commitments rule me out but will endeavour to make the next one. :thumb:

Sorry people. Count me out. My legs (always dodgy) have given up the ghost, so I won't be fit to drive or travel. :(

Hope you all enjoy the GTG. :thumb:

Sorry people. Count me out. My legs (always dodgy) have given up the ghost, so I won't be fit to drive or travel. :(

Hope you all enjoy the GTG. :thumb:

Sorry to hear that mate will have to pop down and see you another time

Im just leaving sunny Donny

Will have to meet you at The Dog in Over Peover soon. Hope you stabilise soon Paul.

Safe journey to everyone.

Great meeting today, nice to see everyone and their cars.

Had the privilege of sitting with Flango, SWMBO and Lisa for breakfast.

Thank you Dave for nailing this together.

Great to see you all, even though I was a bit late, very enjoyable gathering:thumb:...a few of us stayed as after the downpour the weather improved and the sun made an unexpected appearance:eek:...must do it again.

Thanks to Dave for organizing:thumb:

What a pleasant morning! Thank you all for welcoming me and my little car, I had a great time! Just got home about a half hour ago, having taken a meandering route via Leigh, Lowton and eventually Upholland! Just following my nose you see. Coming down Beacon Hill was pleasant.

Saw some smashing cars. Now as you know I have no clue as to models, but that V8 one made me jump each and every time it revved, and that gorgeous white one with the oxblood leather interior, wow! But the one that will always stand out in my memory is Flango's. What a peach! What a design, so timeless. And to know that deep down, under all the special tuning, her 'heart' is the twin of my own little green goddess's gives me confidence that, barring catastrophes, mine can make twenty, too! (Or maybe even twenty-two, lol)

Once again, many thanks.

MBClub.co.uk NW Meet in Warrington 10 July 2016

Nice to meet everybody today, and what a lovely collection of MB's, my pictures of today:

IMG_6999.JPG

IMG_7002.JPG

IMG_7003.JPG

IMG_7004.JPG

IMG_7005.JPG

IMG_6995.JPG

IMG_7007.JPG

IMG_7008.JPG

IMG_7009.JPG

IMG_7010.JPG

IMG_6997.JPG

IMG_6998.JPG

A few snaps from today and a big thanks to Dave for organizing this 22 people in attendance I believe an excellent turn out, good food, good company and good craic. Great to put some faces to names I've known for years but never met and thanks to Lisa for the kind words on her post about my car but her designo electric Green SLK is simply stunning I love individual cars. Had a great time today and look forward to the next one.

20160710_104852_zpsqhsshqul.jpg

20160710_104731_zpspsjomiho.jpg

20160710_104720_zpsg4zktbko.jpg

20160710_104700_zpsydulojvd.jpg

20160710_104643_zpsygiuwiwp.jpg

20160710_104628_zpsf1kaxzdk.jpg

20160710_104550_zps2ypuuo6y.jpg

20160710_104547_zpsbmadfqfr.jpg

20160710_104534_zpsv9aw0rtl.jpg

20160710_095346_zpshdvmownq.jpg

Last edited:
Most enjoyable - what a great idea breakfast meetings are.... (until today, I thought only presidents and business tycoons were allowed to have them).

Great people, cool cars - hope to do it again some time.

Props to Dave for organising!

(another fan here of David's fabulous oxblood R129 interior)
(also Lisa's groovy hat + green SLK combo)

Cheers

Chris
93 220CE, auto, red / black leather, 116k, Manchester

It was a great morning - thanks for organising. I thoroughly recommend to those who couldn't make it this time to attend the next one. Even her ladyship enjoyed it :D

Great meet, just 4 hours 20 minutes to get home with one stop for coffee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom