BREAKING C280 Wagon Loads of C36 Bits !!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Decided to Break my C280 C36 Project due to lack of time

Thread here:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/175438-project-c36-wagon-begins.html

Complete C36 Kit in 744 Silver usable without painting although front bumper has just been oversprayed to patch up

Includes front bumper with the all important fog lights, plug and play fog light wiring and bumper inserts, side skirts (some scratches) and all 4 jack point covers, rear bumper (pretty good nick) all chromes reasonable condition, all door strips with chrome if needed

£350 quid

17 Staggered Monoblocks with tyres - scabby lips - useable tyres

£250

Complete Exhaust including reasonable condition C36 Backbox, Centre section and Downpipes and twin cats

£200

C36 Arch spats

£75

Complete Grey Leather Wagon Facelift Sport Interior - Electric Movement on both driver and passenger side - all doorcards and wiring if I can get the wiring out ! Wear to drivers bolster but will bung in some genuine mercedes leather to allow retrim

£200

2 x Front AMG Kick Plates

£30

Spare set of C36 Skirts with 4 x Jacking Covers in Silver

£75

Spare C36 Rear bumper in Silver - Scratched

£50

Everything else is there and standard C280 V6 sport - so anything you need let me know, im not a breaker so any engine parts will need to be taken off yourself (unless its simple !)

Collection only from South East London

Or id sell the Car as a whole for a grand - its runs, stops and drives fine but the tax has run out so just for that reason would need to be trailered or sorted before hand

Regards

Brett

Carbon Auto Knob and Carbon Dipped facelift "Sport" airbag buttons - 50 quid

Hi Brett,

Ill take the staggered monoblocks if they are not replicas.

Still have the last set so in no rush to pick them up.

Happy to pay for them in the interim.

Best,

Adil

Last edited:
Adil, yep genuine Mono's will pm you tomorrow

The knob is a quality aftermarket one from Germany, will get some pics done tomorrow

The gear knob probably wont suit a C43 as its prefacelift style Carbon weave - see the difference in the pic

IMG_20140830_110643403_HDR_zps0c59ef7c.jpg

Carbon dipped airbag buttons

IMG_20140830_110650655_zps5d2189e3.jpg

It is pretty cool though mate. Are you sure it's not a genuine part? It'd match my steering wheel quite nicely...

Does the knob stay in place alright? I had an aftermarket one on the car when I bought it and it could pull off pretty easily... Also, I would only be interested in the knob, so would you split, and at what cost?

Mate. If its just the knob you might as well just buy a new one on ebay.de as it has been off and on a few times :) don't ask me what knob is in German though !!!!!

Cheers.

Monoblocks sold

Everything else still there

Price of whole car reduced to 850 quid now wearing 16" monoblock reps

PM'd you Brett, regarding the parts. Thanks again for the heads up!

All amg parts sold.

Car now taxed and will be sold as a whole with standard bumpers for the bargain price of 499 quid :)

Do you still have the gear knob and steering wheel buttons?

Helo is the gear knob and selector still availible ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom