Breaking news...BMW driver uses indicator..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSmart

Quite staggered this morning to witness a BMW driver use mirrors, indicate and exit the road, all perfectly in accordance with Higway code.

Always a first time!!!!

this was on the A2 near Kidbrooke - any other witness???

Nah, dont believe you, checked the calender and its not April 1st? Out of interest what make of BMW - this may have an impact on why?

it may have been the adaptive head lights and not an indicator at all
bmw_adaptive_headlights.preview.jpg

The black hole option pack.

What have large gravitational bodies got to do with BMWs since unless I am mistaken they are the only entities capable of bending light in the universe.:confused: Maybe they are an extra cost option in the USA of course.;)
Metallic paint,sports suspension, folding mirrors, delete cigar lighter, 18inch alloys----- fine sir no problem---
Adaptive headlights --- aaaah! --thats a bit more difficult --- they are only available if you opt for the large gravitational body / heated seats combined option at the same time, I think its a factory fit only, and cant be retrofitted later :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

grober said:
Adaptive headlights --- aaaah! --thats a bit more difficult --- they are only available if you opt for the large gravitational body / heated seats combined option at the same time, I think its a factory fit only, and cant be retrofitted later :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tell me about it , dealer took ages to find me one :)

I find that a lot of Merc drivers are just as bad as BMW drivers in cutting up lanes without indicating now as well and they do it more when your in a Merc as if they have a point to prove...! :rolleyes:

Flash said:
I find that a lot of Merc drivers are just as bad as BMW drivers in cutting up lanes without indicating now as well and they do it more when your in a Merc as if they have a point to prove...! :rolleyes:
You have forgotten Audi.

Whats this about BMW drivers?

Please check my signature.. The merc is the everyday car, school run, shopping etc, and the BMW is the FUN car with the indicator options pack...

Somebody has to represent the BMW drivers, not all of them are the same - abt 90%...

As a general thing, the cars cannot be compared to the drivers... especially since Merc have taken on the BMW concept of "normally aspirated" engines and BMW have taken on the Merc concept of Turbos/SC...

Oh and did I say that the new S-class which I am looking to buy is just like the 7-series...?

Here check it for yourself...

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

:D ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom